New Microtransaction: Starfall Wings

Please, create a similar Sanctum Wings ,-,
Where is this unique or special or new ? there is nothing you can do.
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
"
danhibiki wrote:
The frontpage is all mtx

As it should be?
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
danhibiki wrote:
The frontpage is all mtx

You gotta please dem Investors by trying hard to get money before the game falls apart due to a blurred vision from a bald man.

GGG slowly becoming ActiBlizz like.
The only logical and appropriate reaction to the Announcement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV-yfpZhSeo
不知道能不能凑一套
I will never buy a Core Supporter Pack from you ever again. This is a disgrace.
"
canilaz_ wrote:
"
GetDunked4951 wrote:
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
On the upside, they diffinately spent more effort making this then the Cartographer's portal at least!

But yeah, I'm kind of regretting all the money I sunk in this game already. Seeing the direction they are going, and using this league to double the cost of the supporter packs; i'm starting to get the feels from GGG that I started getting from Activision/Blizzard towards the end of WotLK/release of Cataclysm. Feels bad man.

I got pretty tilted after seeing the Starfall weapon effect MTX. Why spend $480 on the exclusive Orion supporter pack when you can spend $18 instead to get a better looking weapon effect that matches the theme?

Now they're re-coloring the same wings from the previous Nightfall mystery box and shipping it off as the Starfall set. I think it's time to invest our money elsewhere, especially with the direction GGG has been heading lately.

This!!!
Sure i bought Orion pack for the extra mtx when i needed more points, but it was bad enough that league after its release iirc we got better mtx from boxes and now this...tho almost same happen to Phoenix support set when Gargoyle and Gryffon sets came out - they seem same, less or more, but Phoenix set was like $1k iirc.
TGGG can do whatever they want in their game and their mtxs, where we dont own anything no matter money spent on game, but do they really want to take the path of Blizzard and double disrespect ex/diablo fans here? Eh...

Real and sad development, always forgetting beliefs and starting reincarnation. This is really disappointing
"
cuss0000 wrote:
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
On the upside, they diffinately spent more effort making this then the Cartographer's portal at least!

But yeah, I'm kind of regretting all the money I sunk in this game already. Seeing the direction they are going, and using this league to double the cost of the supporter packs; i'm starting to get the feels from GGG that I started getting from Activision/Blizzard towards the end of WotLK/release of Cataclysm. Feels bad man.

Have a similar feeling. I hope this will not come true.

+1
You guys realize you don't need to buy it if you don't like it, right?
For the love of god PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE GAME, stop releasing new MTX we don't even play the game anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info