New Microtransaction: Starfall Wings

The characters waddle so bad and wing's just amplify it! My reason to save $ and not buy them! But it would be nice it would be nice if all the skill's had mtx and more then just one! Also I also bought the Highgate pack (1200.000) And it only took 2 plus years to bring The Ruthless Centure to the game! Still happy I bought the pack :) !
Last edited by Fasteddie1 on Aug 4, 2021, 5:34:41 PM
I really love Orion. The portal, especially, is such a great work of art.

And the Orion cape is, IMO, a much, MUCH better back attachment than those wings.
"
SquareCubiC wrote:
"
currently have my Eyrie Hawk out, annoying everyone in the hub with it's incessant squawking.

i do that in my hideout :3

back to topic...

Did you buy that pack a bunch of times to get so many of them?

It's also a shame if the wings don't match Orion, but I'm sure they will work with some other white sets.

I'm more wanting to collect effects that will let me flesh out some sets I already have at the minute anyway. I'd probably only buy wings on sale as well, they're expensive.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
"
"
SquareCubiC wrote:
"
currently have my Eyrie Hawk out, annoying everyone in the hub with it's incessant squawking.

i do that in my hideout :3

back to topic...

"
Did you buy that pack a bunch of times to get so many of them?

yup... ^^'

"
It's also a shame if the wings don't match Orion, but I'm sure they will work with some other white sets.

I'm more wanting to collect effects that will let me flesh out some sets I already have at the minute anyway. I'd probably only buy wings on sale as well, they're expensive.

those wings, depending on how strict your perception is, will match nothing but the most likely to be released starfall set. the red tint those wings inherit, is nowhere to be found except for the orion portal effect. so mix matching is not really gonna be a thing...
the main issue with mtx in poe is that you barely can mix em, unless they are black or white.
the colours involved usually have a different hue value, so that mixing mtx basically looks clowny.

and i have quite some material to try around with... ^^'
Last edited by SquareCubiC on Aug 4, 2021, 6:24:59 PM
"
SquareCubiC wrote:

"

and i have quite some material to try around with... ^^'

LoL, yeah man. that's a lot of stuff.

EDIT: I messed the quote thing up a bit. I must have chopped too much of the code out and now I'm writing inside the box.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Aug 4, 2021, 6:34:32 PM
This is a punch in the nuts for anyone (me included) that got the orion supporter pack. orion style mtx should not be obtainable outside of the core pack.
Is this just a recolour of the night wing mtx from whatever it was? If so that's just kind of tragic.
"
Vakarlan wrote:
This is a punch in the nuts for anyone (me included) that got the orion supporter pack. orion style mtx should not be obtainable outside of the core pack.

in all fairness, i have to say, that i do enjoy and welcome the sunprism stuff, but yet again, those are skills or pets, not armor pieces/ attachments. and this is basically where i personally draw the line...

"
orangemoose wrote:
Is this just a recolour of the night wing mtx from whatever it was? If so that's just kind of tragic.

nightfall wings, yes, with the animated portal texture of an expired 480$ supporter pack.
"
You guys realize you don't need to buy it if you don't like it, right?

You guy realize you're not taking the context at all, right??
Well, it does look good though. I give it that. But that is it.

I spend my money for some extra snacks for the weekend.
I can get quite an amount of edible Snacks for the price this one costs.

Or I can go to my local Dominos and get 2 Medium sized pizzas for the same price.

Or I can go to my local Power Store and pick up a BRAND NEW Amiibo figure.

Or how about going downtown on one of the locals Pub, and enjoy a couple of beers?

Or something else, entirely.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info