New Microtransaction: Starfall Wings

Yikes, I feel bad for the people that dared pay 480$ for orion supporter pack, really shows how low this company has stooped, anything to milk the players more, even I regret spending 300 euros on this game, can't imagine how other people feel.
Nope Nope Nope
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Lazy MTX and leagues. What are the odds of me getting my money back from all the other leagues I bought stuff? I feel let down and hope next league turns this around.
Nice.

Glad you guys are fleshing out the Orion stuff.

Please make a character effect and aura as well (maybe a toxic rain or caustic arrow as well, please. and a totem skin. I'd buy them all)

PS: if you made toxic rain and caustic arrow skins for every effect in the game, I'd buy them all. It's my favourite build and I have lots of armour and stuff. I often play as a totally different colour guy, every day.

I am only held back by skill FX really. would be cool to get some more options.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
"
Jerle wrote:
"
GoldDragon32 wrote:
On the upside, they diffinately spent more effort making this then the Cartographer's portal at least!

But yeah, I'm kind of regretting all the money I sunk in this game already. Seeing the direction they are going, and using this league to double the cost of the supporter packs; i'm starting to get the feels from GGG that I started getting from Activision/Blizzard towards the end of WotLK/release of Cataclysm. Feels bad man.

I know exactly how you feel.

Love how you also have arranged your supporter badges based on colour.

I have been trying to do the same, but not quite as good as yours yet (I don't have as many to match)

BTW, when did you get your Div card. I have been wanting to get one. How much freedom did you have with your input, or did you just have to chose from a list, please?
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Aug 4, 2021, 10:47:54 AM
"
Yikes, I feel bad for the people that dared pay 480$ for orion supporter pack, really shows how low this company has stooped, anything to milk the players more, even I regret spending 300 euros on this game, can't imagine how other people feel.

Most of us actually like it, as there wasn't much to go with Orion.

I'm really happy they are fleshing it out, as really all you could do with it was have it to show off in a hub.

No footprints, no character effect, no aura effect and no skills.

This way we can actually do more with the set.

Just my opinion ofc, but speaking as someone who owns it, I'm happy as a pig in poo.
Can anybody tell what armour set is shown in the preview (0.14-0.22)? The white and gold one. I can not find it in the shop.
"

I have been trying to do the same, but not quite as good as yours yet (I don't have as many to match)

BTW, when did you get your Div card. I have been wanting to get one. How much freedom did you have with your input, or did you just have to chose from a list, please?

My Div card was during the release of Highgate support pack when they originally release div cards. You have freedom to choose any item (as long as they are droppable in game and there are no other div cards with the same exact outcome as yours). I hope you understand that when you get a card it really has to be for flavour and thematic and sentimental reasons.

I did mine primary to introduce a chase and was sorely disappointed.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
don't you need people playing the game to sell MTX?
"
Jerle wrote:
"

My Div card was during the release of Highgate support pack when they originally release div cards. You have freedom to choose any item (as long as they are droppable in game and there are no other div cards with the same exact outcome as yours). I hope you understand that when you get a card it really has to be for flavour and thematic and sentimental reasons.

I did mine primary to introduce a chase and was sorely disappointed.

I just want mine to have the custom forum avatar really, and for the points.

Hopefully I can get enough control over the image. That's all I care about.

Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Aug 4, 2021, 3:37:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info