3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

Pointless.
Killing the game and then promising a hook.
3.13 was peak PoE, I really hope we can get a way to experience it once again.
Can we address the huge problem of invisible bosses and mechanics for console? As an Xbox player since 3.0, the last patch to Ultimatum completely ruined the rest of league and this league for many, because we can no longer see ground effects, foes, or anything with a dynamic effect-- sometimes even the ground of the map. I've experienced one map that just had pure blinding white light throughout the texture. After communicating with several Console community members I realized I wasn't alone and people were eventually bragging when they were able to kill awakened 8/9 Invisible Sirus, which for someone not using a completely busted build or minions so they can ignore mechanics, is impossible. This is probably the worst thing anyone could experience and makes us wonder if we will ever get it fixed since there's been no mention since Expedition release. Please address it. Thanks
So tldr game still sucks okay gotcha.
mm. yeah no.
PoE is not the same anymore since 3.15.
"Improvements:

Reduced the chance for Expeditions to spawn in the Quarry."

This is actually legit funny.
The immunities were a really bad idea btw.
A thousand bugs of the GGG empire descend upon you.

Then I will game elsewhere.
"
KaiserOrion wrote:
I feel like they are nerfing the game into a place we all hate so that when Poe 2 releases we will think its amazing simply because poe1 has become terrible.

i cannot think of any other reason, slowing the game down despite all the timed league mechanics, ruining build diversity, consistent releases washing out any purpose to the game and making it a big mess.. you made a rod for your own backs trying to balance a infinitely complex game whilst making it more and more complex each league...

i wish i had not spent all the money i did, i did so at a time i enjoyed the game then you changed it straight afterward into something no longer fun.

now i stopped playing, and only come to the forum every now and then to check updates and read all the negative comments.

i was about to log in, saw patch notes, sighed. im still probably gonna play for 20 minutes but ..... ugh
was hoping for actual balance, but there notes offer nothing except a nerf for the quarry.

What GGG not seems to get is why do people prefer running quarry over and over instead of playing the game, maybe GGG can answer this... I mean i know the answer, but does GGG know why people prefer it? Ow wait, of course, GGG knows what is fun.
Oneshot death eveywhere, empty friendlist (no one online), no drop, shitty Harvest, awful optimisation (10fps-20fps). I bet we are waiting for PoE2 with a new engine on Direct 12+. GGG why you improve graphics and sound on old ENGINE? WHY??? 1650S - 1080p low settings 40-60fps average, OMFG. I cant play it. Nerfs. Nerfs. Nerfs. Next BORING USELESS patch. GJ. I check game statistics on STEAM, -20% Online for 5 days, GOOD JOB.
Last edited by KoTLIIpeguHrePa on Aug 5, 2021, 11:21:36 AM
GGG If you can't see that - Monsters with Haste are UNBALANCED. Thay are OS you in miliseconds off screen. Can you... I don't know... change that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info