Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

thanks; nice changes.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
nothing significantly improved but i'm sure this post will get removed for being "slightly negative" aswell.
"
Improvements

Quality on the Divergent Flamethrower Trap Skill Gem no longer grants 0-20% increased Cast Speed. It now grants 0-20% increased Trap Throwing Speed.

I clearly feel how it improved. /s

Thanks for fixing the bugs.

[Removed by Support] <--- forward being talked about this part here in non-negative words.

As the leftover part was removed due to being 'needlessly negative' it massively fails to represent what I initially wrote. Sorry GGG, but if you're already thinking any negative comment is 'needless' then:
-First of all that's called censoring and bad manners from a company.
-Secondly make at least sure the overall notion is still existing.
-And third how do you want to improve your content if people can only 'vent' in any form on Reddit? No wonder Reddit is in such a state if you're overzealous here.
GGG balance is like getting a pizza which is burnt on the sides, raw in the middle and misses the most of the toppings.
Then upon sending it back you get a raw side, burnt middle and enough toppings to drench everything in grease.
Everything fixed but still broken.
Last edited by Kulze on Aug 12, 2021, 7:05:08 AM
Try to make Rog's "Best outcome" a bit more rewarding. I play trap and phys leech as life/mana is NOT the best outcome. Also, Res should be the best outcome for suffixes. You can't just roll 3 suffixes for 10 times or even more without hitting any, and choose life regen as the bEsT oUtCoMe!
So this means you're sticking with the vision then, eh, Chris?
"
Fixed a bug where Remnants were not affecting the chance to drop an additional Map from Runic Monsters or Excavated Chests.

Two weeks for this..
"
Fixed a visual bug where active Flask Duration bars could extend past the Flask User Interface.

Ahh, so this is what was making my exp bar crazy :D

Nice fixes
wraeclast.pl - Polish info hub
Awesome. Thanks for the patch! Loving the league!
Map Stash Search / and other Search Boxes , dont randomly work.

To fix that have to logout/login , but it happens over and over.

Hopefully this gets fixed quickly, as its super annoying to search Map-stash and find "nothing".
"Thanks so much for all of your feedback!"

Continues to ignore 98% of the actual feedback while addressing a couple baby fixes. This is so meme worthy at this point, it actually feels like a joke. Wtf happened to the GGG I once knew.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info