3.15.1 Patch Notes Preview

*yawn*
157k players down to 41k and dropping still. But heeeeey good thing you fellas are gamers first and business men second so it shouldn't bother ya riiiiight? 🙂
+1 to rollback to 3.13
Last edited by feral_nature on Aug 4, 2021, 6:25:43 PM
so i can do maven again and skip the memory game with my death?

that's cool cause i was unable to do it
Sweet !
Bad Seed
"
Will you improve the UI for placing explosives in Expedition?
We are reducing the amount of Expedition ground that cannot have explosives placed on it.

We also wanted to share a small PSA for those who may have missed it: it's possible to undo Explosive placement by using the UI or by pressing shift+V.

Any chance the button for placing the explosives can be set to always be the left most button?

I don't know about anyone else but when I have a map with metamorph or ritual I constantly end up clicking their buttons instead of the expedition button when trying to place.
"
AscendantZZ wrote:
157k players down to 41k and dropping still. But heeeeey good thing you fellas are gamers first and business men second so it shouldn't bother ya riiiiight? 🙂

thats only steam numbers -.-
all those numbers say less players play via steam

you realy think there are only 150k players that play PoE?
What about the boneshatter bug where it just completely misses sometimes even with Resolute Technique or overcapped accuracy?
do you guys not have players?
So long and thanks for all the fish! Hopefully Diablo 2 release makes the devs get their heads out of their asses. At this point only a severe lost in playerbase and revenue will make GGG open their eyes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info