This weekend, we're running a massive sale on Skill Effects so if you are looking to add a little spice to your builds, now is the perfect time! You can view the full selection of discounted Skill Effects here. The sale ends at Aug 10, 2021 12:00 AM (EDT) (this is displayed in your local time).

Embrace the beauty of the cosmos with the new Starfall Armour Set and Cloak! These stunning cosmetic effects will dazzle the battlefield with their bright celestial glow and silver plating. Check them out below or get yours here.

Complete your look with the Starfall Weapon Effect or for the days that require a little more grandeur, you may be interested in checking out the Starfall Wings!

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Those look sick. You should do one that replaces a character's skin with that effect too.
IRON MAN
Big oof. The set looks better than Orion in every regard possible, and it uses Orion's theme.
meet nightfall, with orion portal texture...
and it is not about the nightfall recolour, it is about reusing supporter pack assets... sad...
Last edited by SquareCubiC on Aug 6, 2021, 12:08:21 AM
why ALL Celestial skill effect on Sale except Celestial Offering.
I want that one.
GGG, explain
Я няшная девочка худенькая, бледная, не очень высокая, девственная, нецелованная, с тонкими ручками, небольшими ступнями, синяками под глазами, растрёпанными волосами, не выхожу из дому и говорю на разные темы.
Готова помурчать в дискорде, пишите ниже контактные данные, будем вместе проходить карты.
Armours not bad but the cape is a bit donkey lookin
Saved
Still find it insulting to re-use assets from a previous Core supporter pack and resell it as a new set. Not cool.
fix archmage better buff
The MTX Team is popping off [Removed by Support]
The only logical and appropriate reaction to the Announcement:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV-yfpZhSeo
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Aug 7, 2021, 3:10:11 PM
God I love my Orion set but I hate this, I am pretty disappointed to be honest. I know a lot of people are against re-using assets of a support pack but I feel the portal visual effect (Weapon effect with no black trail) probably was the least interesting thing from the Orion set and am fine with it being used in a set more affordable. Re-using assets is a thing all companies do and GGG has been pretty open about it and Chris gave a pretty good talk about it in GDC 2019. I feel like this was done well and the exclusivity of my Orion set remains the same as it was when the support packs ended.

To get down to the set itself, I feel like it looks horrible. The twilight armor color of grey/white makes the particle effects not blend very well together with the whole set in my opinion. It might be me personally but huge capes like this look like a screen saver on your characters back. I think the chest and gloves combined with other sets might look decent but the thing as a whole just doesn't work for me.

It really surprises me that people get so upset over the re-use of something so small of a support pack, when there might be many other examples of this happening before but right now a lot of people are upset with GGG and wanna point out stupid insignificant stuff.

There was Harbinger Tiger Support Pet and we have Ultimate Chaos Tiger/Necrotic Tiger, Wild Panther pet being the same model as Cult of Darkness cat.

That was just flying down the page and seeing some that were visibly noticeable from the small image. Hell come to think of it I think the Imp pet is almost the same as the sin and innocence pets model.

May I ask people that have also bought the Orion pack why this is such a big deal to them? I just don't get it, with this new set you basically have a re-used armor set, the effect used from Orion doesn't include the same trailing effect. You don't get the high quality armor and bits of rock floating around you and to top it off you do get some of the cool visual effect but it's like carrying an ugly portal on your back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info