New Microtransactions: Starfall Armour Set and Cloak and Skill Effect Sale

Not a fan of this armour set this time around.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Why aren't the Void Emperor Mine Bundle and Celestial Necromancer Bundle on sale? All their individual skills are and so are the other skill bundles.
"
GetDunked4951 wrote:
Still find it insulting to re-use assets from a previous Core supporter pack and resell it as a new set. Not cool.

100% Agreed!!!
if it's a skill effect sale, why the new skills aren't on sale?
Are you really that thirsty for money?

smh
Not a fan of GGG when they say "Look at this new effect, works great with *insert old armour*
Then a day later, release the matching category of armour/etc
Trying to bait whales to double buy another set, and then the matching set.
As someone who owns Orion I personally do not care if these sets share similarities.

Instead I would think cool, maybe something I can combine with the set.
Not sure yet though.

What bothers me tbh is that the whole color scheme and some details just seem like a fast rehash of Nightfall, Twilight etc. But that is also nothing new I guess. And I really liked those sets so I am in a bit of a I don't know what to think state currently.

I messed up and bought Stygian horse and some boxes now this drops :(

Oh well
"
Keybordtrner wrote:
God I love my Orion set but I hate this
[...]
I feel the portal visual effect (Weapon effect with no black trail) probably was the least interesting thing from the Orion set and am fine with it being used in a set more affordable.
[...]
the effect used from Orion doesn't include the same trailing effect. You don't get the high quality armor and bits of rock floating around you and to top it off you do get some of the cool visual effect but it's like carrying an ugly portal on your back.

I agree. The Orion armour design is absolutely stunning; the green screen stuff is actually its downside. I didn't get it because of the price, but boy is that a showstopper in towns.

About the collective tantrum, you pointed the reason yourself:

"
Keybordtrner wrote:
[...] right now a lot of people are upset with GGG and wanna point out stupid insignificant stuff.

Things will be like this for a while, until people get over the emotional distress caused by the nerfs.
another shameless re colour :/

Looks ok, but I'd rather have more mtx for ice shot, steelskin (and other guard skills), dash... And others.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info