New Microtransactions: Starfall Armour Set and Cloak and Skill Effect Sale

if ur reusing assets and u do just a color change would be nice to see same type of offer like u did with a few other sets, more colors for a discounted price... kinda much for collor change and a bit of texture.
"
Keybordtrner wrote:
God I love my Orion set but I hate this, I am pretty disappointed to be honest. I know a lot of people are against re-using assets of a support pack but I feel the portal visual effect (Weapon effect with no black trail) probably was the least interesting thing from the Orion set and am fine with it being used in a set more affordable. Re-using assets is a thing all companies do and GGG has been pretty open about it and Chris gave a pretty good talk about it in GDC 2019. I feel like this was done well and the exclusivity of my Orion set remains the same as it was when the support packs ended.

To get down to the set itself, I feel like it looks horrible. The twilight armor color of grey/white makes the particle effects not blend very well together with the whole set in my opinion. It might be me personally but huge capes like this look like a screen saver on your characters back. I think the chest and gloves combined with other sets might look decent but the thing as a whole just doesn't work for me.

It really surprises me that people get so upset over the re-use of something so small of a support pack, when there might be many other examples of this happening before but right now a lot of people are upset with GGG and wanna point out stupid insignificant stuff.

There was Harbinger Tiger Support Pet and we have Ultimate Chaos Tiger/Necrotic Tiger, Wild Panther pet being the same model as Cult of Darkness cat.

That was just flying down the page and seeing some that were visibly noticeable from the small image. Hell come to think of it I think the Imp pet is almost the same as the sin and innocence pets model.

May I ask people that have also bought the Orion pack why this is such a big deal to them? I just don't get it, with this new set you basically have a re-used armor set, the effect used from Orion doesn't include the same trailing effect. You don't get the high quality armor and bits of rock floating around you and to top it off you do get some of the cool visual effect but it's like carrying an ugly portal on your back.

I have the Orion supporter and I was truly happy to have it, when I bought it.

No issue with myself whatsoever, because I'm happy with the decision of my purchase and the fact I can use it in game, irrespective of anyone else.

This tends to be an ego obsession in my opinion, (Only I must have this effect / colour, not anyone else.) Get over yourself.

Let people have fun designing MTX, buying MTX, using MTX, that has no real affect on you overall.

Orion is my favourite set. <3
cry people who not bought orion xDDD
As I said after Starfall weapon effect release, new “Orion pack for everyone” is ready (predicting Starfall portal next week). So sad that ggg just spit on Orion supporters faces, shame on you, shame on you.
Honestly, i like the this very much. Orion was my favourite theme and Nightfall is my - currently - favourite set. So this is a great pickup for me, might be even able to combo it with Orion, altough the same price is a bit too much for a recolor. Last league there were some really good unique sets, so i hope we will not only get recolors this time. I've also think that GGG should reconsider selling recolors for full price.
Beautiful. Mesmerizing.
Yikes. Could you maybe try come up with something new and creative? This just seems lazy - copying Nightfall and changing the color, also the abundance of celestial/sunprism MTX instead of some actual colors. Haven't bought anything other than a Cremation effect for a couple leagues now :/
is it just me.. or... it is exactly a nightfall but recolored ?

idk about you guys but it does feel like a scam to me... i think if they are doing recolored set they should sell it for half like half the price for people who have the original..

also im not spending more money to support this game untill they add some system to mix duplicated items from loot boxes .
Last edited by NoyAvargel on Aug 6, 2021, 6:40:17 AM
Would've loved to see a character effect and footprints in this theme to go along with the Orion pack perfectly... guess I'll still have to wait on that.
bottomtext
"
Keybordtrner wrote:
God I love my Orion set but I hate this, I am pretty disappointed to be honest. I know a lot of people are against re-using assets of a support pack but I feel the portal visual effect (Weapon effect with no black trail) probably was the least interesting thing from the Orion set and am fine with it being used in a set more affordable. Re-using assets is a thing all companies do and GGG has been pretty open about it and Chris gave a pretty good talk about it in GDC 2019. I feel like this was done well and the exclusivity of my Orion set remains the same as it was when the support packs ended.

To get down to the set itself, I feel like it looks horrible. The twilight armor color of grey/white makes the particle effects not blend very well together with the whole set in my opinion. It might be me personally but huge capes like this look like a screen saver on your characters back. I think the chest and gloves combined with other sets might look decent but the thing as a whole just doesn't work for me.

It really surprises me that people get so upset over the re-use of something so small of a support pack, when there might be many other examples of this happening before but right now a lot of people are upset with GGG and wanna point out stupid insignificant stuff.

There was Harbinger Tiger Support Pet and we have Ultimate Chaos Tiger/Necrotic Tiger, Wild Panther pet being the same model as Cult of Darkness cat.

That was just flying down the page and seeing some that were visibly noticeable from the small image. Hell come to think of it I think the Imp pet is almost the same as the sin and innocence pets model.

May I ask people that have also bought the Orion pack why this is such a big deal to them? I just don't get it, with this new set you basically have a re-used armor set, the effect used from Orion doesn't include the same trailing effect. You don't get the high quality armor and bits of rock floating around you and to top it off you do get some of the cool visual effect but it's like carrying an ugly portal on your back.

Not a big deal for me tho, Starfall can be a great addition to Orion. What I really hope that they will release Starfall char effect and footprints as I found Orion hard to combine with other sets.

I love to mix Nightfall Helmet with other sets (for example Elder set), I will definetly buy Starfall Helmet to see how it will look like with Orion set.

I know that most of people are upset about it, but for me as an Orion owner it's great that they released it.

Also I think that Orion body armour would look great with Nightfall galaxy pattern.

Great job GGG <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info