Baeclast Podcast with Chris Wilson

absolute NONE of those in that Podcast/discussion have a clue how the game is for those casual players who may haca 1 or sometimes 2 hours of playtime, becasue of work, Familiy or other.
so where is the one speaking for those players ?

the league is dead. and i for myself have stopped spending any mone on the game anymore.

in the end we all hope that tencent will do something against ppl stop p(l)aying Poe.
I think it's great that GGG finally addressed the massive negative feedback for the changes in 3.14 and 15... but changes to the game need to come like yesterday not in 3.17.

Al least roll back to 3.14 as soon as possible (if 3.13 was so awfull for you), figure out the chages that need to be done during the remaining of 3.15 and 3.16 and introduce a good game in 3.17.. but don't let the game in this state for another 5 months.
Watched the whole show. Not much that made me stop playing was addressed.

Skill diversity was not really talked about. After so many leagues of nerfs, many skills are pretty bad to use. It's pretty clear Trade isn't really talked about day to day at GGG as something that needs to be fixed.

Don't care about hardmode I'm a sc trade player and hardmode sounds like a separate thing with its own trade. Further breaking up the playerbase. SSFHC really killed off HC trade.

Again I cant see myself coming back to the game. Maybe Chris will talk about SC and the skill diversity issues in the future.
Hi Chris. This will fix crafting:

Itemize targeted exalts and annuls. Then make them rare boss only drops matching specific end game bosses.

For Example:
-Fire exalt 2% drop rate from Guardian of the Phoenix.
-Remove Life: 1% Elder
-Add Life: 2% Shaper
-Add/Remove: 1% Uber Elder

This also makes a piece of a rare item a chase item.

Please consider this.

Hi GGG!

I watched the podcast last night and it sounded promising.

If you reduce the atlas regions and check redundancy on atlas passives, please, please, please keep Hamlets Harvest passives, not Lex Proximas.

Please?

(Also Einhar rocks a lot more in Lira, Niko in Proxima etc. ...)

Please let Standard keep Atlas progression as it’s one of the things Standard has going for it.

And while you are at it, make Harvest augments a bit more available?
Yeah, you nerfed it, but you actually nerfed it more than the manifesto let many people believe.
I also like the idea from Gid_Parhofexile.

Please don‘t kill fortify while taking it from casters, my melee chars need it.

Oneshots from Monsters that are not on screen is a problem and has nothing in common with the „meaningful fighting“ idea. So maybe lower Monster Base Damage?
BTW I only want meaningful combat with uniques...

The past 2 leagues I haven't felt that pull, or rather lust for playing, that keeps me going for 2-3 characters spread over 6-8 weeks in a league. The nerfs to defensive mechanics is troublesome, especially when player damage and speed is lowered, yet enemy damage and speed remains unchanged.

Last league (Ultimatum) I felt like I was dying a lot more than I usually do. Instead of a death roughly every 20 red maps I was dying 1-2 times per map, constantly getting oneshot. Because of what I felt like was an extreme lack of fun, I stopped playing Ultimatum quite early (ca 4 weeks after league start) and went and enjoyed other activities. This was one of the times that I haven't spent any of my money on a single thing in a league since I started playing actively in Essence league.

As the nerfs started pouring down on 3.15 I wanted to wait and see how things progressed before I considered buying a supporter pack. Up until now I have highly questioned whether I would buy another supporter pack.

Much of what Chris said during the podcast resonate with me and I trust he has PoE's best interest at heart.

The future changes to the Atlas, to reduce the extremely long endgame grind, is an exciting godsend.

If you don't like what was said and think the game is slowly dying; you don't have to play! More importantly, you don't have to make death threats.
Didn't understand why the three-hour podcast didn't say anything about urgent measures to save the current league? what are 3.16, what the hell is 3.17, what are your plans, the game is dying before your eyes ?? I think Chris went to answer these questions, and instead these strange people asked him for the hundredth time about the market and shards and poe2, seriously ??
I probably missed when these people were discussing unbalanced timers in gaming activities left over from 3.14? or did they just not do it?
So what Chris are we going to do with the current league? when will come that "near future", about which it was said, balance patches and what will they be ?! Or will we continue to talk grandiosely about great plans in the future, watching how the game is quietly dying now and sincerely wonder where 40% of gamers have gone, ridiculously blaming some kind of "marketing" for this? Who are these plans for, Chris ??
I still need to watch this. I will follow development of PoE. But iam done sharing my opinion. I dont care what they do. They do what they want anyway. Last epoch, Diablo 2 resurrected and Diablo 4 are coming. And i hope all of those games will be very successful so there will be a lot of competition in the ARPG world of gaming. I also wish poe the best. But right now it doesn't look very promising...
First of all thank you chris, you showed us again that GGG is the best company ever as you put yourself at risk facing your decisions !
That's why I trust you for the future, even if I am not that happy with the game at the moment.
I like the Expedition mechanic.
I am hyped for the Super hard mode in 3.16 !
I hope you will do something about an auction house only for consumables.
New atlas 100 maps and 16 watchstones => love you <3

You still have my full support, continue the good work ;)
So no changes in a short time, mana is fine as it is...trade is fine and people are happy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info