3.15.2 Patch Notes Preview

"
Reduced the maximum cast range for long-distance skills on the following monsters

Can you also include the Ancient Construct please?
lol
FIX THE BUG

TOTEM would fire when place while moving.

They shouldn't and I used focused totem support
3.16 waiting room
fuck it whatever i quit this league i cant even get log books to drop.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
"
suitto wrote:
Thanks for advice. yes am aware of the mechanics coz watched/read many guides. Problem is when you die, before can even get to arena where he is, he shoots his beam at me. My fault for dying in the first place.

If you die during the final phase, wait a few seconds before respawning to allow him to finish his attack animations.
These changes will apply to all logbooks we have right now, right?
No to conditional challenges on top of RNG pure luck mechanics.
"
BrettLee wrote:
"
suitto wrote:
Thanks for advice. yes am aware of the mechanics coz watched/read many guides. Problem is when you die, before can even get to arena where he is, he shoots his beam at me. My fault for dying in the first place.

If you die during the final phase, wait a few seconds before respawning to allow him to finish his attack animations.

ok thanks. will try it next league, and will try not to die.
this league i am apathetic.
"
Does this mean, the skill now has the visuals from the original video?
Or has it adapted to the "lower res version" that has been published? Don't want to waste money to test this

iirc they said that if you had dynamic culling turned off, it would look like the video, but suffered greatly due to dynamic culling being on.

I think this fix makes it look better when dynamic culling is turned on.
Last edited by CycloneSP on Aug 15, 2021, 11:19:13 PM
"
maxtraxv3 wrote:
fuck it whatever i quit this league i cant even get log books to drop.

Revert flask changes, revert support gem damage that cripples 90% of skills without ridiculous investment, revert harvest to 3.13 and make the crafts account bound (or find a way to make it painstaking for discord trading so it doesn't ruin the market again) This is the ONLY way those players we lost this league are coming back. Even if next league's mechanic is wildly good it won't matter if the core game is broken and not fun. As long as these things stay the way they are it'll be all downhill from here and PoE 2's retention will nosedive 2 months after launch. Having no curse mitigation is not fun. Rerolling maps that have curses = not fun. Playing nothing but meta builds = not fun. Playin off meta and needing to invest 10x to get off the ground is not fun. Sacrificing damage and utility for ailment avoidance, again NOT FUN. Being slow and having hindered movement in a game that has 20 different ways for monsters to hinder your movement even further = not fun.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info