New Microtransaction: Redeemer's Hideout

Im sorry, but holy f*ck. I hate paying for hideouts, but I need this one.
Conqueror portal effects when?
By the muscular golden arse of Innocence!

What in damnation have you done?!

My Divination Cards: Desecrated Virtue (3.12), The Tireless Extractor (3.17)
This hideout should have been earned by playing the game, not by paying cash!
I like it how 0 supporter icon players are actually the ones whining about cosmetic stuff gated behind money. You should probably take a look at how other games monetize nowadays.
"
ArtNoir wrote:
I like it how 0 supporter icon players are actually the ones whining about cosmetic stuff gated behind money. You should probably take a look at how other games monetize nowadays.

stop shaming people.

They are right, it's a shameless copy+paste of already ingame assets that could easily be an ingame chase. But GGG decided they want more $$$ instead.

It's obvious and very sad.
Unfortunately there is not many "snow" themed decorations to customize winter based hideouts. For example i wish GGG added some better 'snow trees' than the current one. Spruce(?) tree would be Pog.
Last edited by auc_martin on Aug 17, 2021, 5:42:50 AM
I'm disappointed this wasn't just an in-game unlock
Copy and paste, and it's worth 25$...yike...

No longer the GGG game I once knew. Just Mtx after Mtx of greed, and oh wait, 80es_Percent of the games own by one of the biggest and greediest game Industry in the world.

too many Currencies..etc=the psychology way of making new players spent on stash tab. the list goes on..
"
Necro_42739 wrote:
...guess which 3 hideouts come next.

Should've made them a rare Boss Drop like Shaper Hideout.

Really disapointed by this cashgrab.

C'mon GGG, you can do better.

So what should GGG make money from?

They still have one of, if not the, best F2P models in the business. This is truly an optional thing and can't be more ethical.

Your post reeks of entitlement Mr. F2P guy.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
ArtNoir wrote:

Yeah d0d how dare people asking for more content to be added in the hamster wheel with some great rewards.

Shameful. Lets all buy the $450 pack as punishment for our "sins".
Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info