Jonathan Talks About the Path of Exile Game Engine

Um, um, um, um, um...
Deliver pain exquisite
This looks interesting. Will have a watch :)
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Where the Effing Eff Eff is the Effing transcript from last Friday's Baeclast?????
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
game runs so bad
"
Where the Effing Eff Eff is the Effing transcript from last Friday's Baeclast?????

There's one on Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/p2hk45/over_the_course_of_the_next_day_or_possibly_week/h8lbq12/
Le Toucan Will Return
Last edited by sirgog on Aug 17, 2021, 11:22:01 PM
I've seen this live on Twitch, the quality was good. This is horrible. What else is horrible? This engine's performance.
Whats with the video quality guys.
Does it have dynamic resolution scaling or something :D
something wrong with the quality of the video, it hurts my eyes
how many "um" are there? I couldn't watch anymore after 150
This video highlights how good GGG are at making systems and yet we still don't see any inclination to make an item filter editor :(

When Exilecon was on the two biggest things on my list where fixing flasks and item filters. Now that flasks have finally begun to be looked at is there hope for an item filter editor? Any senior developer to please play through the story campaign with default filter, its awful.

They spend literally millions improving art and graphics then cover it up with a decade old filter system. Please explain?

They harp on about item weight yet all currency labels look identical. No wonder new players have nfi. The neversink carry is real though and I can understand them wanting to spend 0$ with a "good enough" outcome instead of investing in then being responsible for an amazing one.

#1 reason I wont play D2R is item labels and loot filtering, its horrific.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info