Jonathan Talks About the Path of Exile Game Engine

"
Bolaway wrote:
Speak about the PoE1 engine instead of PoE2

Right Dude, Poe1 engine is totaly old and broken. I have a realy solid comp where i can play FPS Games in Ultra like Battlefield or Cod. If i play with 3 Mates Poe in a map i got a Diashow....

And thats not fun to play, u getting rage here by these bugs and problems to play poe.
I have a question.

Will you guys ever upload a video or wallpaper higher than 1080p? =P

All this talk of graphics and effects and I'm squinting to see anything in the blur. Most Patreon artists wouldn't be caught dead doing work at 1080p and even I upload my videos higher quality.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
"
sirgog wrote:
"
Where the Effing Eff Eff is the Effing transcript from last Friday's Baeclast?????

There's one on Reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/p2hk45/over_the_course_of_the_next_day_or_possibly_week/h8lbq12/

I appreciate the reply and the link sirgog, but I did actually see this from your yt video that I saw. I read some of the transcript but the pastebin got too hard on my eyes.

It's just when someone/entity that is supposed to be reputable says they will do something, I expect them to abide by what they say. At this point I am thinking they either forgot....or are hoping we will forget. Therefore I am willing to be the asshat and call the Eff'ers out :)

Please sirgog, grab yourself a beer and keep up your good work!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
xDmacx wrote:
"
Bolaway wrote:
Speak about the PoE1 engine instead of PoE2

Right Dude, Poe1 engine is totaly old and broken. I have a realy solid comp where i can play FPS Games in Ultra like Battlefield or Cod. If i play with 3 Mates Poe in a map i got a Diashow....

And thats not fun to play, u getting rage here by these bugs and problems to play poe.

Strange, i've fixed my performance issues with a new machine.
I rememeber a talk from jonathan when PoE was still in beta and it blew my mind how good it was
Bad Seed
would be an amazing watch, but it's like watching a youtube video from 2007 in terms of quality :(
IGN: TitanVaolox

lol. I'm interested in the temperature of the video card. Now gtx 2060 in the game is 98 degrees Celsius. Will there be changes? Will the temperature rise further? Do I need to move to Antarctica to play your game?
great presentation. excellent engine and over last time a lot of work has been done on optimization. that's noticeable.

upd. Get well Jonathan ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Last edited by colorgb on Aug 18, 2021, 7:46:09 AM
So when you made synthesis you just made a playable version of your tileset generator?
Thank you very much for sharing, I wonder if you would ever consider releasing your tools to the public.

Maybe even as part of some kind of community modding platform.

If someone commits something of high quality, you can review and buy it or share some of the revenue with the creator.

Maybe I could get more down to earth, low fantasy MTX that way?😁
Perception is reality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info