Recent Topics from Community Podcasts

South African Servers
Many players are asking for a gateway in South Africa. After it was mentioned on the podcast, we have been doing some tests to check out viable candidate data centers. We'll post more information once we have worked out a plan.

Finally. PLEASE make this come true. We have been struggling with desync for too long. 140-300 ping on nearest server (London) is still terrible.
just don't kill aurabots pls :(
aura abuser
" Uber Domain " result in death content, no1 will run the lower if they dont need.And again, we are the feeder for no lifer.I dont want to play to sell breachstone,splinter ect to get progress and feed nolifer/rmt/exploiter. Next one,why to hell they give us half backed ward mechanic? Mext one,game get to complicated,iam not 20 anymore and have to work 9-14h a day,it takes too much time to complete stuff.Next one,overtunes mobs...wtf we had this 7 years ago,why we get unseen one shots back?
next one,try to kill maven with low dps beside of that stupid mmo mechanic like memory game... u cannot kill her!So,end for now. ;)
EDIT: Its a no go when i have to go to external discord to get anything finishd with crafting !
Last edited by eschandin on Sep 3, 2021, 11:56:17 AM
Read the comments everything is there before your eyes for you to see the reality and not your reality which will lead you to your loss.

I am so sad.
please release hard mode publicly!!!
One More Day...
I'm really hoping you do release the "hard mode".

The game at the moment suffers as its trival to get good enough items in trade league. It feels like the game is currently balanced around solo self found.

I think youll have to have a different name for hard mode, call it famine mode or directors cut for example to stress that its not the thing "good" players should play on.

Currently I can drop in for a league every year or so and enjoy exploring the new stuff, but after that theres little sense of acheivement or aspirational content. I want to generally play with a bunch of long term goals where it isn't possible to all of them in one league, where I can work on stuff in standard and dip into leagues to access the cool things that will be less attainable after the league ends.

I'm not after maps being impossible to move up in terms of finding those drop, as this results in playing areas that are too easy and feeling like I can't access appropriate content. Its ok if moving up the ladder is hard but once you step up a rung it shouldn't be to difficult to stay there, except the last 2-3 tiers of maps.

I want to feel again with things like atziri and so on like should I risk playing this? Will I be able to do it with 6 portals? And the feeling when you see a unique drop from some random monster and you know you just hit the jackpot.

very few things exist in the game like that at the moment.
Last edited by langerz50 on Sep 5, 2021, 8:22:28 AM
"
to make sure that we consider if any should be restored to be boss-specific.

Please do consider that _both_ is _perhaps_ the solution.

The current drop setup is good, and should be used _in addition to_ the old way, so that all monsters can be rewarding, and the 'I want to specialize in boss X' is also a viable strategy for targeted farming.

Is there a specific reason why it's framed in this way?
"Each boss should have specific drops" vs "All drops are shared"

Why not both?
Last edited by sh0dude on Oct 5, 2021, 11:08:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info