Bonkymnobols wrote:
Just take the servers down and save everyone some time

GOD YES ! PLEASE !
"In 3.16, we plan to further nerf (...)"
You did not learn your lesson, did ya?
Good luck!
"
archzilllla wrote:
I've never had more fun than harvest league, deterministic crafting is what the game needed. It's sad to see you doubling down on shit gamble crafting.

It's not just that, but nerfing practically every skill in the game, while doing nothing about the visual clarity of enemy skills and the lack of telegraphed attacks across dozens or hundreds of potential enemy models/animation sets that insta-kill you.

They talk about more nerfs, ailment avoidance and flask balance, meanwhile they "have no plans yet" for these and other big balance issues in the game.

It comes down to this... Players don't feel rewarded for slogging through increasingly difficult content on weaker characters, especially when it's so hard to tell what's actually happening on screen, and being able to avoid it. Slower movement, changes to movement skills and certain graphical improvements hurt this.

It was a mistake to implement all these changes all at once in such a one-sided manner, with barely any change to the actual challenges players face, now much more difficult for seemingly little reward.

If they want a slower, more tactical experience for Path of Exile 2, that's perfectly fine. But the enemies need to be slower too, and they need to telegraph their attacks better. Effects (especially ground effects) need to be clearer, and defensive options need to actually be viable.
Last edited by MrAuntJemima on Aug 31, 2021, 1:23:14 AM
"Since the podcast, we have worked out a plan for making sockets visually differentiable and will be revealing it soon."

As someone who is monochromatic color blind, this change is irrelevant for me personally (but I'm sure helps others). What is annoying to me is the rainbow of ground effects stacked on top of each other (even non-color blind players complain about this regularly) and color recognizable skill procs/de-buffs.

Also, oils. I know how to use Google or ask a friend, but it would be nice to have the names listed out on the passive tree when holding alt.

I do thank you for showing support for us color blind players. <3

Cheers!
''''In the lead up to the first Baeclast podcast, many community members rallied around to brainstorm which topics would be most pressing to address with Chris. One of the big topics was that some players have a strong desire for more challenging content in the endgame.''

False. Streamers are not in the majority in that amount of player pool. Make a vote on your website... ''

This. Fuck the ''I play this game as a job/too much already and i'm bored so i find it justified to make the game harder and ruin it for the rest of the playerbase'' mentality. Perma ban those people so they can find fun in some other game they get to experience anew and let us regular players enjoy content that we actually get to see. (Not like me, needing literally 20+ (yes 20+ x 24 hours) days played to see the league bosses for the first time only to not have them drop uniques for some reason.)
"
Regarding "chase" items that drop from specific bosses, the point was raised that items like Atziri's Disfavour are not powerful enough to be a good reward from the specific boss they drop from. We have discussed reviewing these and potentially rebalancing item drop locations. We also promised to have a look at the results of 3.14's change where various league-specific items were moved into the core drop pool, to make sure that we consider if any should be restored to be boss-specific. We heard the feedback that players want the ability to deterministically grind for specific items to a larger degree than they currently can.

GGG: Today we're going to move most items in to the general item pool and have them drop randomly regardless of what you're doing in the game!

Everyone: So now the games item drops are a lottery where the reward is literally anything? /leaves game

GGG: Today we're going to overhaul several core mechanics and not properly test them because we decided to give ourselves 3 months to work on new content and major changes instead of 4 months.

Everyone: This shit is broken in all kinds of awful ways!

GGG: We're now rolling back some of the changes partially or fully.

3.16 & 3.17
GGG: We're going to be rolling back various changes we made in v3.14 and 3.15.

Everyone, what was the point of 3.14 and 3.15 again?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Aug 31, 2021, 2:33:02 AM
omg i will hopefully play on a local SA server and not have to deal with 150ms on a good day
Nerfing damage or slow down the pace of the game is not a problem, but GGG need to understand this.

There is no way people go with slow builds like tanks and even when they build a tank character that die randomly by any weird mob at endgame maps.

Its ok die if you know that you take a few hits (like 5) and kills you and makes your understand that you are not enough tank.

Nevertheless, the endgame maps like delirium with a full tank build is not something that clear fast and needs to tank more than a zoom glass cannon build because the slower you are more screen mobs will reach you and throw anything to you, people used to solve this going faster and kill mobs before they respond.

I propose, as a non-AFK player with more than 6200 hours, I have been playing this game since 2015, and I've seen how many of the game mechanics have worked in the short term, but in the long terms with so many changes, they have not received good feedback from the community as is one of the case "flat armor".

There is an issue that affects players and it is why many players leave the game, "OneShot" is not fun. if you want to have good feedback from the community and your own game, I propose that when the character dies shows up a info section bar or text (without disturbing the interface of return to the town or waypoint) where the player can see the source of the damage taken was to know how it could be mitigated, because most of the time, you receive outscreen damage or invisible damage and in the process your HP go 100% to 0% without reason.

On the other hand, there is a considerable number of builds that cannot invest in flat armor and they must go for percentage mitigation such as endurance charges, but there is also the case of builds that even reaching 100k of armor, this is still not enough tank. Even reaching 75% or 80% of maximum resistance.

With this proposal not only will the player have the ability to invest his time in improving the "build" but you will have an almost instantaneous feedback on the "basic errors" that I imagine, many of you have seen, (people walking and out of nowhere they die).

Another example is block magic without being gladiator...is that easy? have to check things like that, cuz in other hand you can easy access on dodge and spell dodge, but not the same with other classes on the "block" side.

Extra note: if GGG want to eliminate the powercreep, cap the amount of aura, you can build aurabot for tank, or an aurabot for dps, but they can get both, and thats just break any of your nerfs, they always will farm the same mode, the same way.
People, often deceived by an illusive good, desire their own ruin.
Last edited by aliuznoratiuz on Aug 31, 2021, 12:10:30 PM
"we understand, that we f*cked up. But we dont change anything now and will nerf more." wat? and what should players do if they want play normal game now? Suffer with this "f*cked up" version 3 months?
What 95% of players want:
1. Trade with respect to my time
2. Predictable crafting, 3.13 - was good
3. No Flask piano (edited)
4. AOE-looting
5. A lot of QOL
6. Zoom-zoom - a short game session of 2-3 minutes, not 15 minutes per map.

What GGGs Do:
1. Something else

But, WHY?

Ignoring what users want is a proven way to create a product that users don't want to use.

Last edited by SantaClaus1024 on Sep 1, 2021, 5:04:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info