Recent Topics from Community Podcasts

"
_PBS_ wrote:
I left this game a long time ago and I wish everyone to do the same. GGG loves hardcore players, let's leave her alone with them. GGG doesn't like to give us fun, so let's find it elsewhere.

LOL why are you still here posting about it then! [Removed by Support]
Last edited by JC_GGG on Aug 31, 2021, 12:19:41 PM
Thank you for the update ggg

Looking forward to new content and balance changes as always =)
High or 100% uptime skills need to be nerfed : all minions, traps, mines, etc.

No wonder people start every single league with those, cause they are so strong. Simply hurts build diversity, of course people are gonna pick them.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
"
What 95% of players want:
1. Trade with respect to my time
2. Predictable crafting, 3.13 - was good
3. Flask piano
4. AOE-looting
5. A lot of QOL
6. Zoom-zoom - a short game session of 2-3 minutes, not 15 minutes per map.

Disagree.

I really don't want flask piano, would love to have flasks removed from the game !
Why is a short game sessions of 2-3 minutes good ? That sucks no.
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
"
High or 100% uptime skills need to be nerfed : all minions, traps, mines, etc.

No wonder people start every single league with those, cause they are so strong. Simply hurts build diversity, of course people are gonna pick them.

Cool.
You nerf them and alot of players not even gonna bother to start at all. No high number at start - no major decline in 3-7 days. No drama. GG.
Last edited by DarkJen on Aug 31, 2021, 9:12:46 PM
Unfortunately I don't see these Podcasts encouraging the lost 30-50% of the playerbase to return. Actions speak louder than words, 3.16 will be the watershed for POE I think. I love the game, but I am not confident it will or can remain in its current form based on what I have heard.
Looking forward to seeing what's in store.
Just don't understand why sour over other people post.

If someone quit, they still can come back just at this forum here and read what's the update and comment, means they might be putting hope that the game turn out to be much better and return. I believe they used to enjoy the game.

If forever nerfing the game, what is the intention? Truthy it seems want us to spend more time in the game but not to just raising the difficulty but also should raise the rewards.

Why nerf? Is it because it is not finely tune/balance the game at the first place? Even when introducing new content, seems like old content sometimes become less important or no longer significant. E.g. lots of unique is kind of rubbish, end up just few people would be using or even picking up.

About flask, it is personal playstyle. 2-3 mins in a map or 15 mins also it is towards time spent and what is the rewards? This league I am so tired of spending long time killing mobs "slowly", end up I used a strict filter and I am looting almost 1-5 chaos per map (I am the one that dont picking up rare as I know 99% it is bad rolls, yet I cant deterministic craft it become a better one), I make maps mostly into 20% quantity and even rare map. Imagine that you spend 15 mins and in return you earn 1-5 chaos in a map. I ran about 200 maps now, and honestly RNG, I only saw 1 ex so far from map drop.

Don't sour our my post but yet it is me dealing with the game, spending time, not a pro although I played few leagues. Do I feel frustrated? Yes...

The thing I dislike the most is the trading mechanism, it is one mostly waste people time. I just don't know why it is not being improve/reinvented. Even Maplestory, a decade old game already have the market concept. What's the hidden agenda?...

Moreover, it is an online game, but it doesnt promote party play reward much. Everyone playing the game just showing off how strong the build and how quick they can kill a boss...then nerf comes...
Last edited by MadCowG on Sep 1, 2021, 1:19:19 AM
Mostly liked expedition but those are good news to hear.

As an aside that is worth a mention, dont forget to check div cards drop areas if maps are shuffled in and out to avoid some becoming undroppable unless it is intended to reduce the amount in the game.
I think people will want to know how this turns out before they figure it out while mapping and set reddit on fire, again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info