Recent Topics from Community Podcasts

This all sounds a bit like you're talking but still not really listening. I could list 50 skills that are perfectly playable right now, you just have to be a complete masochist to play them and... no one is.

You should be resetting the mana/damage nerfs and taking a more planned, intelligent approach. But we know you don't do that.

Good luck with 3.16, but I think you've proven you can't balance.
GGG: We agree that the defensive system is bad
Also GGG: We are nerfing Fortify

Nobody:
GGG FANBOYS: GuUeS mY WaLlEt Is OpEn AgAiN
"
as well as eventually mouse support for consoles

Wow... From "no mouse support for console at all" in 2019-20 to announce this support)
I'd appreciate if GGG would have addressed the counter-intuitive design of wanting to slow the game down and reducing player damage but having so many elements of the game dependent upon timers. Any chance of feedback on that topic?
"
We are also considering adding crafting mods for flask suffixes through Helena's master crafting.

Yes yes yes.

I was going to ask for this when i read the first part of the post.

"
Enkindling Orbs

What are these? i've never seen one, though i do recall reading about them.
Are they gated to high tiers maps ?

X
Please implement the "hard mode" version. At least for a league. I would love to try it out.
"
In the lead up to the first Baeclast podcast, many community members rallied around to brainstorm which topics would be most pressing to address with Chris. One of the big topics was that some players have a strong desire for more challenging content in the endgame.

Really, don't know how I feel about it. Sure, some aspirational content is good, but I for one feel it might strike hard on build diversity. Sure, without it the gearing process might lose it's meaning after we pass some thresholds, but if a huge enfasis is given to this (like it was done so far), the overall sentment will be to not do the low level version of it anymore. Why do a normal breachstone instead of a Pure one? Or with Ultimatum, as stopping a chain was a valid choice, but always felt bad to do.

I agree with the point brought in the podcast that those need to be treated as a different thing, so that the low level stuff have some relevance and is not all Uber, all the time.
Great update, thanks!
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
There were a few crafting improvements announced. For example, taking obscure master crafting recipes out of places like Delve and the Pale Council and making them attainable in Path of Exile's core content.

Please make sure there are at least two places to get a crafting recipe. Gating things into a system a player may not like (EG: Delve, Immortal Syndicate) just means that player will never find and use those crafts.

Forcing them into trade league.

Balance out the costs of crafting please ?
I can buy a 5 linked items for just a few chaos orbs in the trade league but crafting them yourself requires finding the craft to enable it, hundreds of jewellers and fusing orbs.

We're just never going to use those crafts.

X
Last edited by xyllywyt on Aug 29, 2021, 8:14:47 PM
Recent topics from community podcasts

Yeah but how come Harvest was totally unmentioned? I'd be appreciated even if GGG has only stated "no current plan towards this topic". I'd feel my voice had been heard. But no, it's like it never existed, as if reddit was never filled with 3.13 nostalgic posts and ziz has never spent 20 minutes on the podcast bringing up this topic from the community to the discussion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info