Recent Topics from Community Podcasts

While working on new Breachstones, please add blessing slot in Breach/Fragment-tab.
Signed
Vermyn
Fortify? Again?

That's 4 times now? What is even the mindset behind this? Fortify is one of the few dependable Defense layers Quasi melee has for early-late game since you crucified Second Wind + Enduring Cry.

Flesh/Stone 35% Reserved, Granite Flask, Hardened Scars, Immortal Call 100+ Mana, Most Reduced damage stats removed from Ascendancies. You're the ones making the player defense problems.

You want players to pick Defense nodes. Been doing that forever but reducing the value of defensive options will hit the bar of "why bother" which is what your double down nerfs are doing.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
A welcoming surprise indeed.
"
Xzorn wrote:
Fortify? Again?

That's 4 times now? What is even the mindset behind this? Fortify is one of the few dependable Defense layers Quasi melee has for early-late game since you crucified Second Wind + Enduring Cry.

Flesh/Stone 35% Reserved, Granite Flask, Hardened Scars, Immortal Call 100+ Mana, Most Reduced damage stats removed from Ascendancies. You're the ones making the player defense problems.

You want players to pick Defense nodes. Been doing that forever but reducing the value of defensive options will hit the bar of "why bother" which is what your double down nerfs are doing.

Here Here,

+1

X
"
I'd appreciate if GGG would have addressed the counter-intuitive design of wanting to slow the game down and reducing player damage but having so many elements of the game dependent upon timers. Any chance of feedback on that topic?

Here Here,

+1
X
"
Chico1988 wrote:
Why do a normal breachstone instead of a Pure one? Or with Ultimatum, as stopping a chain was a valid choice, but always felt bad to do.

Cause not everyone wants to do the super hard content. Some of us are content with the normal content :-)

I play for fun not to create uber builds

X
If you do decide to keep "Hard Mode" private... I'm going to be extremely disappointed... I mean.... devastated. It sounded so good.... I'm so tired of trading hundreds of items in my bank.... so tired of not wanting to ID items on the ground..... Please...
Why is the game being balanced around having stupidly high end crafted influenced gear? I have never been able to get even close to a single piece of this gear and yet it seems like to get builds working you need it. I despise the crafting in poe and, even if I was able to get enough currency (which I can't), I don't think I will ever interact with such a bad system. Check out last epoch for a good crafting system. If you don't want to fix crafting then the game should be balanced around gear that can drop.

Also, on the hard mode. Any chance of an easy mode? I would love to play a league with massively buffed drops and even original harvest. I might be able to get decent gear and feel like my time isn't being wasted. Would obviously have to be void.
IGN: Blip
Ok

Hard mode for 0.01%
No Defence mode for the 99.99% rest players

Feels balanced.
Keep monsters powercreep high.
"
"
While we have already reduced some of the mana nerfs early in Expedition, we will continue to keep an eye on this.

Spell slinger still dead

Reserve tons of mana to auto cast, but you also pay the mana cost

GJ GGG

Amazing work

Keep an eye on that dead spell ty

LOL. One of the best builds in the game currently...that can farm t14-t16 deli maps is an Eye of Winter Spellslinger. Spellslinger isn't dead. It just requires more investment into mana costs/reservations.

Also, one of the first guardian kills in this league came from a spellslinger build.

Eye Of Winter SS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9S3Sm96acM&t=17s

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info