Feedback on Colourblind Support for Gem Sockets

yeah this is the move.
links will hide those little arrows, also pls do something with other colors. i'm full colorblind" but can't tell the different between the green (or yellow?) and the red socets.
It's cool but make lines thicker...
http://i.imgur.com/fxbCnfq.jpg
The line are not a good way at all, if you add someone who is both color blind and doesn't have the best vision they would need to really examine it to see that tiny little line, especially while doing things fast. I don't generally wear my reading glasses while on the computer as it is far enough away that its not a problem but I can barely see those lines in a close up photo post it will be abs garbage in game. The shape of the sockets is really the way to go.

What is this company so conservative with changes requested by the community but so radical with changes pioneered by the "vision" nobody asked for?

Blows my mind every time, no other company would even make such a bad suggestion to fix such a simple problem...
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
+1
Watching this thread closely.
Not because I'm colorblind, but because I want to see if they actually listen to the feedback in this thread and adjust things accordingly. My gut feeling tells me they will just force it and have the majority of colorblind people still complaining.
What about only coloring the 1/3 Part corresponding to the Tree?
Blue 300-60°
Green 60-180°
Red 180-300°
and make the other 2/3 white, wich will show that you can put white and the Color inside :)

And please make it optional, so that non-Colorblinde People don't get get annoyed.
Greetings from a Colorblind
Last edited by Kranik on Sep 1, 2021, 10:30:12 AM
I dont like this idea. You cant change the game for EVERYONE.

For Colourblind
For Deaf
For Limbless
For under 18

24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
As a red-green-brown colorblind person, playing PoE has been a challenge on the red-green gems/sockets, which I cannot see. I believe recently you made the green sockets a little brighter which was very helpful, but it is still very difficult.

You should just go blue-yellow-red - the three primary colors - for the gem colors. No one will have a problem with that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info