Baeclast Podcast featuring Preach

You'd better work on patchnotes really HARD meanwhile, another multihour PR is not that entertaining, nope, thank you
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
why should i care about some new streamer
ggg's obsession with streamers is ridiculus
they will be the first running from your sinking ship
just realese few more patches like 3.15 and you'll see
dead game
bring back 3.13
100 % true
"
Dedisdead wrote:
"
jackof8lades wrote:
We get qol updates every leagues, stop pretending we don't.

One slightly microgramm of QOL every couple of years right next to one gigaton of umbearable inconveniences added every three months. The last core QOL we had is tab affinity (only because we all were almost threatening GGG for years, in Chris' mouth it was just a favor done to players' whim). And tab affinity is around 5% of what needs to be done regarding Path of exile's out-dated QOL combined with its gazilion mechanic layers/leagues' piles of junks to gather. Sorry but the ratio keeps going worse.

+1
Streamers.. again..
Haven't ancitipated this stuff to appear here, props to GGG for being open to open for both harsh critique and praise.

Hope it won't go unnoticed, I feel this podcast resonates a lot with the community.

As someone who played my first 3 leagues blind, this was a great experience! But once you got to the other side, "learn the game to beat to 36/40 or higher", QoL stuff (or rather it's deliberate absence) starts getting grown on you every league.

Still love the game, honestly hope I won't have to take a break for several years when "PoE 2 will solve everything"
"
Tainted_Fate wrote:
why should i care about some new streamer
ggg's obsession with streamers is ridiculus
they will be the first running from your sinking ship
just realese few more patches like 3.15 and you'll see

Lol remember that bikeman twitch streamer or whatever. Who never played PoE in his life, then just started streaming it. He had some heart issue and GGG bent over backwards to show support to him lmao

While they never did the same for other streamers who had problems. They just wanted good PR because he is popular lol
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Sep 10, 2021, 2:51:36 AM
Talks, talks, talks... where effects????
GGG hopefully you also watch it and then you realize that the game is messed up and rejecting tons of players from joining or returning simply because you teach nothing inside the game and the game doesnt tell you anything..
"
rafaelgxs wrote:
"
Dedisdead wrote:
Nice, maybe someday you'll stop stepping behind D2's shadow and finally overcome your outdated UI and QOL standards. For a game developped for 10 years, seeing those aspects falling far behind Last Epoch's beta is pretty embarrasing . . .

One of the best podcast by the way. His reaction to item weight is priceless ! Your relentless obstination to make all the worst aspects of D2 an idol to worship (simply because of crystallized childhood memories you can't overcome) poisons your game more and more each league.

thats so accurate i cant even begin to...

last epoch came like a hammer

Now i will give Last Epoch an honest try this made me real curious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info