Baeclast Podcast featuring Preach

enjoyed watching Preach's blind play through, also hate seeing the thread hyjacked by this vocal minority of discontented players.

- Thanks for keeping my favorite game up and running for free GGG
"enjoyed watching Preach's blind play through, also hate seeing the thread hyjacked by this vocal minority of discontented players. "

https://steamcharts.com/app/238960#All
now look the reduction in the players most of them just stop and dont complain but well
played poe since 8 years this November, what actual QOL features are we missing apart from things that clearly automatize gameplay?

I mean i dont want to play a clicker game..

thanks for the enlightment
Same streamers? No thanks. Sad to see that GGG is being controlled by streamers.
"
Dedisdead wrote:
Nice, maybe someday you'll stop stepping behind D2's shadow and finally overcome your outdated UI and QOL standards. For a game developped for 10 years, seeing those aspects falling far behind Last Epoch's beta is pretty embarrasing . . .

One of the best podcast by the way. His reaction to item weight is priceless ! Your relentless obstination to make all the worst aspects of D2 an idol to worship (simply because of crystallized childhood memories you can't overcome) poisons your game more and more each league.

+1 "crystallized childhood memories"
Great podcast and PoE remains one of the best games that delivers great experience - yes somewhat confusing but nevertheless great.

Sadly the thread is yet again hijacked by naysayers and people who simply do not like the game but make harsh demands.

My humble feedback for all of you is... if you do not like something, feel free to try something else. It is your own perception that prevents you from having fun and if things are so damn bad, just try another game for a while. No game that exists or will exist have the obligation to satisfy every single person.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info