Iolite Class Gauntlet Twitch Highlights #2

"
Zizaran wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
gz winners as i said have 0 chance with special rng

A non-streamer almost won the gauntlet but died on Maven, the non streamers have the same gear as the streamers.

Maybe instead of blaming it on others having better rng you could chalk it up to yourself needing more practice and improving

If there was streamer rng, there would be at least one good player complaining about it, not only bad ones.

ty for race ziz and all who help to make this race!
i respect u as ur one of streamers who instant refused streamer priority queue (or even first who refused)

but i didnt blame anyone here u even quote me... i just gz winners and stated that i has 0 chance

if ur on other topic i saw alot vods (not urs tho as i believe u) just to check differents and somehow its not same dmg... not same drop... not same luck... even when i found streamer play same build they survive in situations where other not... i never said u or other streamer cheat but looks like someth off and its not ur fault

i kno that u never asked for better rng but u can never kno what on other side will boost/change rng as they kno streamers data and can change anytime rng/drop/luck when they wanna w/o sayin U it

u did alot to community so its not personal attack or someth but if u dont get it or offended by it (sry if it looks like it) u could see SOMETHIN feels off
special on start new leagu fist 2-4 weeks its rly ez to see there changes

if it feel better can say its good rng and bad rng... or lucky rng and unlucky rng...
good/lukcy rng has more chance to drop maps, stuff, more luck ANYWHERE and like more ez game while bad/unlucky rng everything opposite and its like HARDMODE lol
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Sep 19, 2021, 11:05:21 PM
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Zizaran wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

A non-streamer almost won the gauntlet but died on Maven, the non streamers have the same gear as the streamers.

Maybe instead of blaming it on others having better rng you could chalk it up to yourself needing more practice and improving

If there was streamer rng, there would be at least one good player complaining about it, not only bad ones.

1. You have no idea what GGG is doing or has done regarding streamer gameplay in order to bolster marketing. Hell you had to contact GGG personally to get out of the priority queue that you had no idea you were part of.

2. Practice doesn't help with rng systems.

3. Highlighting high end players and their ridiculous rng moments is horrific optics right now. Average players are playing a totally different game.

4. Streamers have a vested and financial interest in the game. Their experience and feedback isnt genuine. (At least imo)

5. GGG, minus Chris's panic media blitz, has been nearly silent on the news front. Its bad.

"2. Practice doesn't help with rng systems."

Each time you roll a dice, steel roll it 10 times cause he is that more efficient. You are just a terrible at the game and don't understand the basics. He took 24h to drop 1 map, i guess that's part of the streamers RNG package ? what a joke.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Zizaran wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

1. You have no idea what GGG is doing or has done regarding streamer gameplay in order to bolster marketing. Hell you had to contact GGG personally to get out of the priority queue that you had no idea you were part of.

3. Highlighting high end players and their ridiculous rng moments is horrific optics right now. Average players are playing a totally different game.

4. Streamers have a vested and financial interest in the game. Their experience and feedback isnt genuine. (At least imo)

5. GGG, minus Chris's panic media blitz, has been nearly silent on the news front. Its bad.

I want everyone to take a really good look at this person and the post expressed here, because this my friends, is the peak of what delusion looks like.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Zizaran wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

Then how come most of the rich people arent streamers? How come no competent player that does well in events and races dont complain about streamer rng or think theres a difference? A lot of the people that are doing well now were winning before they were streamers then became streamers later because people wanted their PoV, their luck didn't suddenly change after becoming streamers later either. This is some serious flat earth stuff
@Zizaran ingame
"
Zizaran wrote:
Then how come most of the rich people arent streamers? How come no competent player that does well in events and races dont complain about streamer rng or think theres a difference? A lot of the people that are doing well now were winning before they were streamers then became streamers later because people wanted their PoV, their luck didn't suddenly change after becoming streamers later either. This is some serious flat earth stuff

I am a fan of yours, Ziz, so I hope this doesn’t come across the wrong way - but in my opinion, part of participating on any forum is deciding for yourself which posts deserve your time and which don’t.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Zizaran wrote:

lol why ask me? i offend u somehow? k sry about it again...
Then how come most of the rich people arent streamers? well some streamers actually rly rich... but MOST rich? mby bcs its not rly fun to stream how they trade? how i can kno it? u ask useless question to prove what? or just wanna say someth like lucky/good rng WONT make differents with UNlucky/bad rng?

How come no competent player that does well in events and races dont complain about streamer rng or think theres a difference?
ask them? but even NON streamers still can have lucky/good rng so they could have little to no differents to some streamers... again not all but some

as i say lucky/good rng can have even NON streamers so OFC they will be better then UNlucky/bad rng

when u get maps that u need and progress SMOOTH and when u get close to NO maps (very very few/fewer) and ur progress straggle and slow its actually BIG differents and its only 1 part of lucky/good rng and UNlucky/bad rng

and again sry if i offend or u feel bad... sry
i kno u do alot good stuff like this race
ty for that <3
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
Zizaran wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

You can't be serious. This is some top notch BS. You guys are delusional.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Zizaran wrote:

Then how come most of the rich people arent streamers? well some streamers actually rly rich... but MOST rich? mby bcs its not rly fun to stream how they trade? how i can kno it? u ask useless question to prove what? or just wanna say someth like lucky/good rng WONT make differents with UNlucky/bad rng?

How come no competent player that does well in events and races dont complain about streamer rng or think theres a difference?
ask them? but even NON streamers still can have lucky/good rng so they could have little to no differents to some streamers... again not all but some

as i say lucky/good rng can have even NON streamers so OFC they will be better then UNlucky/bad rng

when u get maps that u need and progress SMOOTH and when u get close to NO maps (very very few/fewer) and ur progress straggle and slow its actually BIG differents and its only 1 part of lucky/good rng and UNlucky/bad rng

ty for that <3

I ask you because you were the one initially talking about special rng

You say ask them, and I have, no one thinks theres special streamer rng, even just look at steelmage literally in this race almost losing just to bad rng, 3 days trying to farm for one map
@Zizaran ingame
"
Zizaran wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
Zizaran wrote:

ty for that <3

I ask you because you were the one initially talking about special rng

You say ask them, and I have, no one thinks theres special streamer rng, even just look at steelmage literally in this race almost losing just to bad rng, 3 days trying to farm for one map

k ty for explain
i just bad incorrectly expressed or wrongly chosen words
but i think bad luck/good luck ESPECIALLY make different in such important situations such as race
just when some1 more often lucky and some1 more often unlucky its problem in game... i think its not truly/properly RANDOM but some pseudo random with some bugged mechanic like alot in this game... like some ppl more often get 6l while other cant get 6l even after spend 4k fus, map drop and smooth atlas progress, more often get useful/need uniqs from drop or gwen and etc problem that some ppl more often lucky everywher and u can see it if pay attention

and again ty for what u do to community and even to game! ty <3
Last edited by TreeOfDead on Sep 20, 2021, 1:06:16 AM
I like to check the comments on these fluff posts for a laugh... but wow, the back and forth on this one is another level of assumption, presumption, weird pettiness, and punching down.

Take a step back and a deep breath, guys, and maybe rethink hitting that Submit button. Damn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info