Iolite Class Gauntlet Twitch Highlights #2

this is ridicilious. Come on....
Before starting Gratualiton to Steelmage.

I'm actually not a fan of streamers, I still don't understand why I should watch someone "play".

But occasionally take a look at you and steal a build for HC is also in it for me :)

But that such discussions arise here again is just ridiculous.
"
Bolaway wrote:
Totally agreed. I played the first month and dropped just one exalted.

Map Completion challenge: 487/10,000

So you made it into yellow maps without an exalt drop, and think that is out of the ordinary?
Wow, streamers news, again, how cool, pog pogger pogerrino! Pls more news about streamers!
Oh my, good job Steelmage and all you other!
It was a brutal Gauntlet this time.

@GGG remove the ability to post comment to news? :-)
Oohh.. Look at that!
Streamers dont have better rng. They play waaay more. Its their job. More game time and play more efficient = more drops more rolls. Each time you roll the dice they roll it 10 times. And GGG balance it around streamers. And thats where the problem lies. At least part of it...
"
Rekill wrote:
Streamers dont have better rng. They play waaay more. Its their job. More game time and play more efficient = more drops more rolls. Each time you roll the dice they roll it 10 times. And GGG balance it around streamers. And thats where the problem lies. At least part of it...

And they didn't have priority in the queue. Just luck. After playing for almost 9k hours, I have not seen a single mirror, apparently bad luck.
"
Rekill wrote:

6link in 4fuses? Definitely playing waaaaaaay more and roll dice 10x more.

But anyway, who rly cares alrdy.
PoE is not open code to check what it does and how it treats different accounts.
"
DarkJen wrote:
"
Rekill wrote:

6link in 4fuses? Definitely playing waaaaaaay more and roll dice 10x more.

But anyway, who rly cares alrdy.
PoE is not open code to check what it does and how it treats different accounts.

Because thats what they show. You dont know how many they used before that. I also have made 6L's in 5 fusings or less. I one time made a 6l with 1 fusing xD
But ye i agree on, who realy cares anymore.
I almost feel like flat-earthers are less delusional than some of the commenters here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info