Will Sentinel Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

Leave it to GGG for ruining the remaining weeks of the league, best company out there btw XD
Please do not make sentinel core, it has no depth at all.
but we NEED recombinators, a mechanic that burn items from market is ESSENCIAl for the economy.
more than 2 months in the league and some bases and mods still valuable only because of it, it gives value to junk in the ground and solve one of the biggest problem with the game.
of course recombs gonna be a finite currency.
Cringe and weird @ggg.

You could literally brute force it as a replacement to Torment ghosts like how you did with Archnemesis. No reason to leave outdated mechanics in the game when their direct upgrades have been made. SMH.
Oh well it's been blast this league thanks!

also we gonna get another new toys to play,..right GGG? right?
recombinators was the only thing about this league mechanic i found interesting
Well all the streamers said recombinators are too strong and they don't want them to be core...So GGG listen to them as usual.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Well, It was a goo run. :)
Good decision
Yes, I like this game! Yes, I like change!
Im calling it now: torment will be one of the 3leagues that gets a makeover eighter with better pathfinder a.i or reworked that when torment is chosen in a act/map a random number of rares is taken with a few packs touched right as u enter said act/map. It also could get 1atlas passive that changes the taken rares to bosses to maximize rewards.

Any opinions on my idea?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info