Will Sentinel Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

why do you keep removing fun decent determenistic crafting in lategame?
This is just so sad.

An average player here, have been on and off playing from 2013 to 2016. Great game. However, each time I came back it ended up in frustration. Back in the days crafting is so inaccessible to average player like me and loots on floor were not worth picking up. Spent 2 months gearing up a character then got nerfed...

Came back at 3.17 with a friend and it's ok, crafting is more friendly and most contents are new to me. Was playing in standard but saw the 3.18 YT highlight and seeing people using recombinator with PURE JOY. Thought to myself maybe I can try that too and have fun.

Bought some tabs. Have been id-ing many items and saving them for later use. Just start using the recombinator last week and it is HUGE FUN (No successful craft yet), even bought another core pack 3 days ago and planned to upgrade during the year. Now I just feel so stupid. All those frustration came back.

As many had said above, the game should be FUN to play. For a guy who only have a few hours each day to play (which is actually a lot) I still not yet done any pinnacle boss. Of course the streamers will beat the game fast. And GGG mindset to me is so elitist like "Oh they are beating the game too fast, crafting is too easy, sth is too OP, we should nerf that etc".

Respect to Chris but I came to realize that I am not one of the target player out of the 10,000.

From huge fun to huge disappointment, AGAIN.
GGG and removing good, accessible crafting. Name a more iconic duo.
Just nerf Traps, Minions and these passive archetypes ; and maybe we can have a fun exciting league start for once.

Thanks
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
I rarely post, but I had to.

This sucks.
it was bullshit. pls delete it. I only did 8 challenges for the first time in how many seasons. I don't even want to remember this league.
"
People still make ridiculous items, recombinators were a fun way of giving value to worthless stuff. It's a shame GGG is so scared of letting everyone craft to the extent guilds and resource poolers accomplish every league who in turn end up having control of the mirror market. Any league that makes crafting accessible to everyone gets nerfed into the ground.

Honestly, it's sad that the state of the game caters to individuals rather than the mass.

Fixed it for you.
Last edited by Greyf13ld on Jul 19, 2022, 4:51:17 PM
38 challenges in the bag.
just make real TRUE craft pls... not gamble
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Thank you <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info