August Expansion Name Reveal

Why is everyone saying boat league when all we got is the name of the coming expansion? Like conquerers of the atlas and atlas of worlds before it?
already hyped !!!! I really cant wait for this one and for PoE2,

Love you cheers
No teaser hyped me this much.
Everyone is saying Boat League.
I predict an endless dive league.

You get a scuba-pack that fills up with an air supply based on new airstreams found in maps.

Within the lake you find different submerged "caves" filled with monsters and loot.
You can loot a new type seagrass that you can exchange with the Lady of the Lake for certain shells, a new crafting currency. Each shell will have a certain theme, e.g. reroll life mods, chaos mods etc.

Once you get deep enough into the lake the Lady will challenge you to 1 on 1 combat, if you are worthy she will drop a new 2handed sword that counts as all weapons with an offhand sheath that protects you from damage.

Her only voiceline will be "on a still day looking into the lake is almost like looking into a mirror of your soul". If you listen to it 1000000000000 times you unlock a super secret easter egg that reveals that the league was only a rehash of Delve and you get 5000 Mirrors, thereby breaking the economy.
Last edited by Valencius81 on Jul 29, 2022, 1:28:08 PM
"
Valencius81 wrote:

You get a scuba-pack that fills up with an air supply based on new airstreams found in maps.

Within the lake you find different submerged "caves" filled with monsters and loot.
You can loot a new type seagrass that you can exchange with the Lady of the Lake for certain shells, a new crafting currency. Each shell will have a certain theme, e.g. reroll life mods, chaos mods etc.

Once you get deep enough into the lake the Lady will challenge you to 1 on 1 combat, if you are worthy she will drop a new 2handed sword that counts as all weapons with an offhand sheath that protects you from damage.

Her only voiceline will be "on a still day looking into the lake is almost like looking into a mirror of your soul". If you listen to it 1000000000000 times you unlock a super secret easter egg that reveals that the league was only a rehash of Delve and you get 5000 Mirrors, thereby breaking the economy.

bravo!
Nice
topper, my first mirror
i came, i saw, i wanted, i needed. I got it all
"
Valencius81 wrote:

Not sure what u are smoking but I guess u need a prescription for it.
Don´t smoke gras walk on it :)

Cheers Pall
Drop items in the lake and get them back mirrored with a fishing rod?

BTW did Kalandra ever make any appearance in any way shape or form ever in POE? Maybe this will be a world first?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info