Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Livestream Twitch Drops

Boat League when?
[Removed by Support]

As to the wings - Thanks GGG! I only have a couple, so these wings will be a welcome addition!
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Aug 10, 2022, 6:08:23 PM
"
blackboard212 wrote:
Imagine complaining they give away something free to viewers who want to see the reveal live LOL fcking sad. Also a completely free game should put time into a special cosmetic just for watching 45minutes of content talk about brain dead lol.

If u want special limited content how about u get excited for the new rewards from the league quests since that stuff is limited availability.

Exactly. It's really disappointing to see people whine about free giveaways in a free game. Don't like it? Well you didn't pay for it, so just don't watch the 45min. No one's forcing you to watch the 45min and then get something you dislike so much. Just move on. There's plenty of people who will like it and enjoy the free mtx, such as myself, I actually like the way these wings look. There's also plenty of people who don't like these wings, it's subjective, so... ok move on. Again, they didn't pay money for it, receive it, and then see that it's garbo. Too much entitlement nowadays, everyone feels like they deserve the best for free.
If no new skills to mess around with its another league I will have to most likely skip
Ah, the now-fashionable reward for turning a livestream on and utterly ignoring it! :)
It would be good to get different rewards, maybe a portal effect. Some people, myself included, do t like wings, I think they all look stupid tbh, but that's just a personal opinion, I fully respect other people mY like them.

However changing the twitch drops a bit, I.e. portal, would do no harm for a change.
Noice another pair of wings... at least it's not a cockroach pet LUL! Anyway good looking MTX and so excited for the new expansion ( rumors says Hillock will drop Mirrors of Kalandra) =)
This is great! Thanks GGG. For some reason I really like the whole idea behind Twitch drops. Keep up the great work!
How people still complain about free MTX still baffles me.

Thanks for the free stuff and continued expansions GGG
Imagine being that guy that complains about free game giving free stuff. Just imagine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info