Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Teasers

"
Thesuffering wrote:
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
"
Thesuffering wrote:

Where are you going to get up to 35% movespeed in acts? Also GGG ahs removed much of the spell suppression on items. Tailwind and elusive before maps? How? I mean why are you going so hard on hating a level 12 item??? Why do you expect a level 12 items to be uber end game material?

Sometimes the community is a little absurd.

From seven league step at level 1. The way you posted about using it to give immunities makes it sound like you are talking endgame because everyone just runs purity of elements for acts if they care about ailments early. These are not a good change to the boots. It had a niche before as an AG item and now it's completely useless.

And im pretty sure no one goes low life during acts so they are 20% move speed boots at best.

Seven league step requires you to have completed most of the end game prior and is a second or third character item. You will find these easily on your league starter usually at around level 15.

You will get the movement speed when something hits you hard. Its very useful to escape.

But yeah I expect this to be cheaper than the OG version within a day.

That's what movement skills are for, and anyway, the whole point is to not get hit or to port out of the area asap - not want to run slightly faster after one comes in. And if you can get hit, why do you care about running away except sometimes, and that is was porting away is for.
"
BINARYGOD wrote:
That's what movement skills are for, and anyway, the whole point is to not get hit or to port out of the area asap - not want to run slightly faster after one comes in. And if you can get hit, why do you care about running away except sometimes, and that is was porting away is for.

Sometimes you dont have them. I often have my flame dash used up etc. Some skills have a wind up like leap slam so you can immediately use it or you die. 40% movespeed is nothing to sniff at.

But then again i play stacking builds which are weak at the start, so I am fighting a lot longer than most builds, so in my experience i do take a couple of hits often and have to use movement skills often and run out, forget movement skills like Frostblink etc. Only this league I am changing to SRS.
Last edited by Thesuffering on Aug 9, 2022, 5:54:28 PM
Good armor for cyclone!
Very curious to see if these are direct buffs or if this is tied to some league gimmick and we actually received some "well tested" communication that was completely forthright for these teasers... Only a little over 2 days to find out.
Nothing shown so far will offset the nerfs.
Maybe 3.19 will be a skip league...
15% movement speed and 15% attack speed nerf to Bronn's lol.
Last edited by Baloosh on Aug 9, 2022, 6:51:22 PM
"
Baloosh wrote:
15% movement speed and 15% attack speed nerf to Bronn's lol.

[Removed by Support]
Where do you see the "movement speed" loss?

You're literally gaining almost 50% dmg increase and +5gem lvl insted of +2 gem lvl,and losing only attack/cast speed.
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Aug 9, 2022, 7:04:03 PM
Bronn's Lightning Warp meme build

self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

Where are the weapon buffs?
Soul Taker?
Wings of Entropy?
Atziri's disfavor?
Rigwald's sword and Axe?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
"
MaxW81 wrote:
Nothing shown so far will offset the nerfs.
Maybe 3.19 will be a skip league...

Instead of judging on a manifesto, you're better off waiting for patch notes. The manifesto is by no means a final list of buffs and nerfs, it is far too early for that. The only reason we get manifesto's this early even though they know it's not complete, is because the players asked for earlier information so we can start orienting around new league start ideas sooner. That does come with the responsibility of not ragequitting a league before it is even revealed though.

As for judging on a few days of teasers that are cherrypicked to not spoil the league, yea I hope I don't have to explain how that's an unfair representation of the league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info