Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Teasers

BAMA BUFF
"
jer1993 wrote:
"
MaxW81 wrote:
Nothing shown so far will offset the nerfs.
Maybe 3.19 will be a skip league...

Instead of judging on a manifesto, you're better off waiting for patch notes. The manifesto is by no means a final list of buffs and nerfs, it is far too early for that. The only reason we get manifesto's this early even though they know it's not complete, is because the players asked for earlier information so we can start orienting around new league start ideas sooner. That does come with the responsibility of not ragequitting a league before it is even revealed though.

As for judging on a few days of teasers that are cherrypicked to not spoil the league, yea I hope I don't have to explain how that's an unfair representation of the league.

Recent two years, everyone knows we can never expect anything from GGG.
Bronn's is the first one where I don't really see the advantage.
Besides the potential meme build.

If you're going to go meme then you may as well go full meme and add a ballista mod to the build. But I do applaud you- +5 movement skill gems finally explains how you can do the jumping from horse to horse and not get burnt by dragon fire thing.
"

Where do you see the "movement speed" loss?

You're literally gaining almost 50% dmg increase and +5gem lvl insted of +2 gem lvl,and losing only attack/cast speed.

Whoops my mistake - not movement speed nerf, cast speed nerf.

New version is missing:

"15% increased attack and cast speed if you've used a movement skill recently."

My bad - still a nerf.

"
Andvareel wrote:
Bronn's is the first one where I don't really see the advantage.
Besides the potential meme build.

If you're going to go meme then you may as well go full meme and add a ballista mod to the build. But I do applaud you- +5 movement skill gems finally explains how you can do the jumping from horse to horse and not get burnt by dragon fire thing.

Yeah this one i dont see advantage of. Attack speed is a major portion of the damage for Bronne's lithe builds. But i guess it went from no one using the items to even less people using the item.
I really like these unique changes. Especially Bronn's and the fire items
:3
Whelp, there goes my plans for doing srs, I am gonna go Strength stacking with that new magnate belt. All my temple runs with the double corrupt will be this belt lol.
im curious as to what they will do to the tactician considering its just an upgrade to magnate
"
caboom wrote:
Bronn's Lightning Warp meme build

It's kinda bad because early on you won't be able to get the colours right on a high dex armour and later you will have much better options
I'm not sure I like change either way, +3 levels and increased damage at the cost of attack speed. It's kind of a trade off to be honest, with attacks gem levels are not extremely impactful usually, unless there's some threshold involved. I would have liked to see some more defenses on it. Maybe life is too out of theme but what about crazy evasion? Spell suppression? Feels like it could be a little better.
Last edited by DeLJaDe on Aug 9, 2022, 9:24:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info