Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Teasers

expedition mod, pog
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
expedition mod, pog

I don't mind expedition mod, but being that it's 12 Chaos, probably better to just grab rusted scarabs. 12 Chaos is too much........
Has heist been on the map mods before?
6c to collect some coins and a contract?
Maybe heist is the recent mechanic getting a rework?

6c might be worth it for the Heist mod if you have a ton of chaos and you spec into the map passive that gives you a chance to get a fully revealed grand heist contract.
Last edited by askjosh on Aug 10, 2022, 7:48:59 PM
"
askjosh wrote:
6c might be worth it for the Heist mod if you have a ton of chaos and you spec into the map passive that gives you a chance to get a fully revealed grand heist contract.

I agree, that's probably worth it. I only say that because ow how readily currency is available these days. What one could do who's into heist is to use it every other map and favor heist to appear via the "extra content" node on Atlas, as well as the increased chance to drop blueprints like you said...That way you can get it sometimes on the maps where you don't use the mod.

Although a large percentage of the POE population hates heist due to the slow opening of doors, and I can't blame them, so it's one of those things that would never be popular, even if it was super profitable...........
"
askjosh wrote:

Ive been running heist on tree this entire league, I've yet to see a SINGLE fully revealed BP which is not trash, it's not even worth the time for coins as you can run any other content and get currency to buy them and blueprints instead. I might give it another try if it's buffed but it's really bad in its current state, I personally wouldn't spend even 2c on this mod as there are much better options.
"
Deemer610 wrote:
"
askjosh wrote:

Ive been running heist on tree this entire league, I've yet to see a SINGLE fully revealed BP which is not trash, it's not even worth the time for coins as you can run any other content and get currency to buy them and blueprints instead. I might give it another try if it's buffed but it's really bad in its current state, I personally wouldn't spend even 2c on this mod as there are much better options.

It's better to just use heist to get many more blueprints than usual and don't worry about if they aren't fully revealed since coins are super easy to get nowadays........That's what I did. I got many more blueprints and I didn't get 1 fully revealed one, but I made probably about 75 exalts or so just from all the blueprints I got, although I ran them, I didn't sell them.
bitterdream + squire = usable 12 link?!

getting excited about the possibilities...and scared about the mana

thinking about how it could rock a wicked cold conversion minion (golem) build...although im sure a spell would probably work better.
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Aug 10, 2022, 9:48:18 PM
Ambush and expedition map craft sound awesome
No more shrines on map device. I am going to vomit everywhere.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info