Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Teasers

And it has a fated version, so how much better is The Nomad?
"
Nyalee wrote:
Am I missing something or is the Magnate now pretty good? I mean those mods are equal to "deal 25% MORE damage", aren't they? with the high all ele res it seems like a really good target to double corrupt and get some missing life or crit multi.

If my math is correct its more like 20%.
(5% to do triple damage, so 10% more, and 10% to deal double damage, so 10% more)
Without taking into account the fact that they dont "stack".
Triple damage occuring will stop double damage from happening, therefor lowering the actual "10% chance to deal double damage".

Not sure if its a good option on strength stacker though, belts brings a lot of strength to the table...
Might be useful for a good 30 minutes.
(I could be wrong too)

"
Marinxar wrote:
"
Thesuffering wrote:
"
Marinxar wrote:
Magnate is meh also. With so much defenses gone, Darkness Enthroned will become even more important

??? The resistance is still there but doesnt need strength to get now.

...and sacrifice 100 base HP ? Resistances is not a issue.

EDIT : It would be ok 1 C leveling item. I wont trash it if I find it while leveling.

I'm not sure you read the item correctly...there's literally 0 defense gone from the belt...
Last edited by wildz217 on Aug 10, 2022, 9:16:30 AM
RIP boots for Animate Guardian --> Victario's Flight :(
Hope this league will be good
I am Tempted now to try and do a shield charge build specifically for map clearing with permanent phasing, high evasion, 100% spell suppression and max block with that lightning skill that deals damage on block.
Hello, my name is Brazen Jack Shameless, and I just wanted to share my completely entitled expectations on time this time!

"
Parob86 wrote:
Suggestion for next league introduction:

Chris is playing live a red map (alch and go) & delve 200 & heist 80 contract

No words needed and we all can see if the balance is right and the game fun

... so totally SCNR - not sorry.
"Boah, is echt lächerlich, wie schnell das hier lädt, wenn nich irgendwelche Penner mit MTX hier rumhängen."
"
Thesuffering wrote:
"
BINARYGOD wrote:
That's what movement skills are for, and anyway, the whole point is to not get hit or to port out of the area asap - not want to run slightly faster after one comes in. And if you can get hit, why do you care about running away except sometimes, and that is was porting away is for.

Sometimes you dont have them. I often have my flame dash used up etc. Some skills have a wind up like leap slam so you can immediately use it or you die. 40% movespeed is nothing to sniff at.

But then again i play stacking builds which are weak at the start, so I am fighting a lot longer than most builds, so in my experience i do take a couple of hits often and have to use movement skills often and run out, forget movement skills like Frostblink etc. Only this league I am changing to SRS.

Fair enough.
so you remove mana reservation from tree and u add 1 extra level to awaken enlighten and add a broken amulet with 20 reservation in his place. what s the point ?where s the balance? nvm
"
minateck wrote:
so you remove mana reservation from tree and u add 1 extra level to awaken enlighten and add a broken amulet with 20 reservation in his place. what s the point ?where s the balance? nvm

grind
Glad to see that Ambush is on the mod list again for the new league. Totally worth taking if you take the strongbox nodes on the atlas

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info