Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Teasers

Double stats.. cool..
Who's gonna use that tho? You made everything in your power to force players prioritizing crafted rares, you can't even get eldritch implicits on uniques, most of them absolutely lost their touch and are no longer build enabling as there are multiple options to replace them in crafting.

If we convert bleed dot with the chest how does the bleed dot apply as fire?
Does the fire portition of it get ignite tag or how it basically works?
If we theorically convert 100% bleed dot to fire someway later are we still bleeding?
I am sure after the nerfs this armor will be the new meta build.They really "respect us" don't they?
We deserve what we tolerate!
Very solid change for a relatively common unique. I don't think you're using this in the endgame but 40% Physical convert (not just hits) is sick, even if you only plan to use this in the early game for someone like a Witch. Perhaps this allows you to drop Determination and substitute it with Purity of Fire or just another damage aura heading into maps.
80% Goldrim Incoming
The Cloak of Flame rework is crazy strong. Will you be raising the level requirement? This will obviously be nerfed next league, with this much power.

The amount of rude and absolutely ignorant posts here, make me wish this was not a free to play game. Always the same people regurgitating the same dramatic ignorant takes.

The key to path of exile is the combination of items in clever ways, full stop. I just made a back-of-the-napkin build in PoB using the so-far-announced changes, using this body armour and.. I'm pumped.

Remember that Kalandra is responsible for the uniques in the world. They are flawed copies of the more powerful originals. This is going to be an insanely good league, with exciting unique item changes and it's a shame all these ignorant trolls will miss it or give up and forum-rage when they can't get past white maps.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Last edited by TwentyFiveEX on Aug 4, 2022, 7:04:53 PM
Get a good look everyone, this is the only time you'll see this as no one is going to actually use this.
"
GVD9K wrote:
but 40% Physical convert (not just hits)

I could be wrong but I think no conversions work on DOTS, so it will just be hits?

Only item I know that converts dots specifically is Blackflame, which states the ignite as chaos (not just fire as chaos).
Literally 1 transmute. And with all due respect, Ziz, garbage items, even in HC, are garbage.
Hm, maybe there's still hope

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info