Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Teasers

Transcendence gonna be a thing this league finally
"
no hp

This is one downside here to this body armour, for several skill combinations that would benefit from such a piece. I wish this had a simple (80-100) HP roll. Maybe we will see some unique implicit/mod crafting/rng-rolling introduced this league to offset that?
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
Pls revert mjolnir to its former glory T_T
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
That’s still pretty much vendor trash.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Not only hits now?
So bleeding and corrupting blood taken as fire damage as well?
At this rate, there’s neither a show or a tell for any of these revised uniques…hmm I wonder why.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Looking forward to new kaom's heart to get +2 to socketed minion gems...
That new Cloak of Flame is really good! It will not become chase, due to being common still, but the power creep of this is really a lot! Remember that Lightning coil got nerfed from 40% to 30% and only works on hits! And it got -60% to light res, not +67% fire! That's about 3 T2 suffixes worth of res difference. Sure the life from Coil is missing...but don't tell anyone, the fire shift is much better than the others:

There are 2 unique jewels and a unique gear that allow you to never take ANY cold or lightning damage ever again since last patch, and this one will bring phys taken to 60% already as well. Then you get a helmet mod for hits as fire + eldritch implicit and you just need to fill the remaining 20% phys from hits somewhere - only fire taken then(and 40% of phys dots still :-/)! Of course you use a buffed ruby flask (mageblood or 2 alternating with 70% enkindled, PF gets 20% better effect now as well) and with arctic armour, I think you might be able to stand still finally! ;-)

Everyone being upset about another "trash change" is a psychological problem right now, I think: The hype train is derailed and just like an upset child, even a candy won't help now - "that's also trash!", until they calm down and get back to their normal, rational beings state of mind...
"
Magic_M wrote:
That new Cloak of Flame is really good! It will not become chase, due to being common still, but the power creep of this is really a lot! Remember that Lightning coil got nerfed from 40% to 30% and only works on hits! And it got -60% to light res, not +67% fire! That's about 3 T2 suffixes worth of res difference. Sure the life from Coil is missing...but don't tell anyone, the fire shift is much better than the others:

There are 2 unique jewels and a unique gear that allow you to never take ANY cold or lightning damage ever again since last patch, and this one will bring phys taken to 60% already as well. Then you get a helmet mod for hits as fire + eldritch implicit and you just need to fill the remaining 20% phys from hits somewhere - only fire taken then(and 40% of phys dots still :-/)! Of course you use a buffed ruby flask (mageblood or 2 alternating with 70% enkindled, PF gets 20% better effect now as well) and with arctic armour, I think you might be able to stand still finally! ;-)

Everyone being upset about another "trash change" is a psychological problem right now, I think: The hype train is derailed and just like an upset child, even a candy won't help now - "that's also trash!", until they calm down and get back to their normal, rational beings state of mind...

Make this build and upload to youtube and pm me the link , CYA later
"
whyBish wrote:
wow twice as good. 2 alc shard rare :)

A bit more than twice really. Stats doubled yea but they also took away "from hits" meaning channeled spell damage, ground effects, and DoTs now get converted as well which can be pretty big in some cases.
Last edited by jer1993 on Aug 5, 2022, 3:39:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info