Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Teasers

"
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
it's nice to see after the big nerf a unique you guys think is good when i don't think i know of anyone that has ever used it.

oh well. not really surprising

you guys REALLY need a proper PR team that will actually communicate with the players instead of hiding behind the internet

Bro I would do that job. Gather all the communities concerns and report back to the devs so they can make possible suggested changes and adjustments. I think I would crush that :)

- Chris Wilson check it one time for the one time :)

many of us would lol

i also just noticed that the first post has something added but yet nothing to indicate that it was edited. no post from GGG staff stating that an item has been added to the first post. i would have never known this if i hadn't accidentally clicked the first post link instead of the tiny green orb showing a new post was made. this forum really needs an overhaul badly
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
GGG please dont forget to vastly increase drop rates during the acts where these new toys would vastly increase the fun.
Later in maps we just vendor them.
Updated bitterdream seems not so bad, at least it might help me to farm red tiers.

Though still not a powerful item since I have to lose one weapon's damage bonus, I guess I would throw it onto ground immediately when I got a 6-linked corrupted body armour with acceptable mods.
so basically the bitterdream can have up to:

6(mods)+3(socketed)+3(the squire shield) = 12 gems - nice
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Aug 6, 2022, 7:37:11 PM
My fp totems stand erect in anticipation of that bitterdream. Or they would if ggg hadnt nerfed them into irrelevance.
Im liking the bitterdream
I wonder what Winter Orb will look like with the new bitterdream.
"
Thesuffering wrote:
I wonder what Winter Orb will look like with the new bitterdream.

not really. lvl 15 gems vs lvl 20 gems.

so its really like 2.5 gems
That bitterdream is great for defensive builds (the few of us left that like to tank). One item giving fairly heft offence is nice.
Bitterdreams looking pretty good, whats a good cold spell for it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info