Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Teasers

it's nice to see after the big nerf a unique you guys think is good when i don't think i know of anyone that has ever used it.

oh well. not really surprising

you guys REALLY need a proper PR team that will actually communicate with the players instead of hiding behind the internet
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
spaceace7373 wrote:

you guys REALLY need a proper PR team that will actually communicate with the players instead of hiding behind the internet

What? They have one. Chris Wilson. All hail the great one.
In fact half an alteration and maybe several alch shard.
It's ironic that ggg know nothing about POE but only the name of high-rate skills, uniques and mechanism, then they will immediately nerf these poor guys into hell.
Its just a leveling unique. Its a an improvement too. Its good for lvl 18. Sure its no tabula but it is still good for ssf.
poggers lets go
I need to see the skill balance now that the Defence is looking Grimm. I have faith :)
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
Nice that Cloak+8endurance charges(1from boots,ascendancy and 3 from tree) counts as actual 72% phys reduction right? 40% gets shifted and after that 32% gets reduced.
"
Nice that Cloak+8endurance charges(1from boots,ascendancy and 3 from tree) counts as actual 72% phys reduction right? 40% gets shifted and after that 32% gets reduced.

I'm not sure about your maths but that cloak + the buff to arctic armor, we're set to stand still and tank the Atlas (or at least Kitava)
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
it's nice to see after the big nerf a unique you guys think is good when i don't think i know of anyone that has ever used it.

oh well. not really surprising

Bro I would do that job. Gather all the communities concerns and report back to the devs so they can make possible suggested changes and adjustments. I think I would crush that :)

- Chris Wilson check it one time for the one time :)
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info