ExileCon 2023 - Event and Ticket Details

is there a price for locals in NZD or we stuck paying USD dollar too?
Hope my fingers are quick enough for an Ultra VIP xD
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Ultra VIP it is (again). See yall there.
"
demogear wrote:
It's crazy that it's in NZ

Not that crazy that Exilecon is where their business is xD
Time to head home I guess :)
Ever since I changed Ascendant, I knew something would happen. Sure enough, the character defense mechanism is not good. Every time the new league just cuts the old league OP character. Originally, the new league just play the new passive skill tree. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Whai_GGG on Aug 13, 2022, 7:26:09 AM
if I get the 2k ticket maybe ill go. if not i dunno.
To say I have no interest in this would be a grand understatement but I gotta admire GGG's level of confidence in a future that has proven extremely difficult to predict even month to month, never mind a year from now.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Since this is basically on the other side of the planet from me I doubt I would be able to attend.... Unless I hit the lottery then count me in.
Fairgraves 1:21 Naked came I out of the sea, and naked shall I return thither; GGG hath given, and GGG hath taken away
Hopefully we see more of Bex this time around.

Gonna be tough for me to get my hands on an UltraVIP ticket coz the internet here is real bad but we'll see how it goes.

Also that tip about the ski trip cannot be understated!

Edit: Who wants to take a guess as to what they're going to introduce in the swag bags this time to make us engage with the devs.
Last edited by Amarantha on Aug 13, 2022, 3:26:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info