ExileCon 2023 - Event and Ticket Details

"
Drag0nRoDero wrote:
is there a price for locals in NZD or we stuck paying USD dollar too?

+1
"
Drag0nRoDero wrote:
is there a price for locals in NZD or we stuck paying USD dollar too?

Doesn't Xsolla automatically adjust payment to the country in which your debit/credit card is registered in?
Coz even though the website gives me a price in USD when I purchase a supporter pack, I'm charged directly in EUR by Xsolla.
Stands to reason it'd be the same everywhere?
Hmm..so like £3000-£4000. Nice xD
"
Closer to the time of the convention, we will announce the event's COVID-19 safety protocols that align with the pandemic situation at that time. For more information about COVID-19 safety when travelling to New Zealand, check out the NZ government website here.

And this is why I will not travel to this part of the world in the foreseeable future. But to everyone masochist enough to go, do have fun!
nice.
See you there !
Last edited by madermax2 on Aug 13, 2022, 7:00:19 AM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Lyutsifer665 wrote:
do i need to be triple vaccinated to get into NZ?

You can find information on NZ's requirements here.

Unvaccinated travellers
If you are unvaccinated you cannot enter New Zealand — unless you are exempt or do not need to have proof of vaccination.

Proof of vaccinations
You need to provide proof of your vaccinations.

If you arrive by air, you will need to upload proof of your vaccinations to the New Zealand Traveller Declaration.

If you are arriving on a cruise ship, follow the instructions of your cruise operator.

Last edited by Quoll73 on Aug 13, 2022, 7:41:07 AM
Like vaccin its shit, noramlly it's should be open for people to travel and visit.
Damn wish it was hosted in the states.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info