[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin (SSF Viable, League-start viable, Uber)

"
CantripN wrote:
"
Hieithedragon wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
Something to this effect should be the idea for 3.21:
https://pobb.in/Bn4Ol_DPLKjm

Lost 10% Life, some poison duration, a bit of Wither things.
Gained Crit Immunity, more evasion, ailment protections, easier reservation/mana juggling.

Overall the same or a buff?

Could you do a lvl 80 / 90 / 95 for example just to know which nodes to take last?
Really looking forward to trying the build.

It's really hard to say exactly, it depends on gear.

In general, Suppression on Gear can free up points, Poison wheels and Masteries aren't a must, charges aren't a must, 2 point jewels aren't a must, etc. There's also Wind Dancer, and the 4 point poison wheel vs 3 points, Alira...

You can strip it down as much as you like.

You'll have so much fun with this in 3.21, I envy you :D

What about the ascendancy's skills ? Any important order to follow or it doesn't really matter ?

Thanks a lot for the updated pob, looking forward to try this build!
"
Haelbane wrote:
What about the ascendancy's skills ? Any important order to follow or it doesn't really matter ?

Thanks a lot for the updated pob, looking forward to try this build!

He already wrote the ascendacy order in the guide (Noxious Strikes > Toxic Delivery > Ambush and Assassinate > Opportunistic).

I highly recommend you read the whole guide first before start playing. Good luck :D

"
CantripN wrote:
Something to this effect should be the idea for 3.21:
https://pobb.in/Bn4Ol_DPLKjm

Lost 10% Life, some poison duration, a bit of Wither things.
Gained Crit Immunity, more evasion, ailment protections, easier reservation/mana juggling.

Overall the same or a buff?

Thank you for updating the pob. Dps loss is minimal. It still looks solid to me. I definitely enjoy playing it in new league! Have a nice day!

Right, I forgot to remove the custom mods for the Sanctum Invocation. You do need 2 points for Eldritch Battery :D

Like so:
https://pobb.in/b2rTafiS02PD
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Apr 4, 2023, 9:51:51 AM
I have loved the build and I really want to play it!! But... I feel that I still lack some knowledge in the game to assign the passive points as I progress in the acts, it would be too much to ask if you could put different advances in the passive tree according to the points of the tree that we get? at least at 50 points, 70 points and 90 points. something like that? it would help a lot to those of us who are more novices, thanks and sorry to bother you.
"
Barend_Flavio wrote:
I have loved the build and I really want to play it!! But... I feel that I still lack some knowledge in the game to assign the passive points as I progress in the acts, it would be too much to ask if you could put different advances in the passive tree according to the points of the tree that we get? at least at 50 points, 70 points and 90 points. something like that? it would help a lot to those of us who are more novices, thanks and sorry to bother you.

It's really quite simple - If you don't know your way around it yet, follow the Poisonous Concoction leveling tree (in the guide), and only swap to this at 90+ points.

The trees are close enough that the swap is easy.

I don't like giving strict leveling trees, because there's just no "right way" to do things, and it makes people follow them without thinking.

As a general rule, get your chance to poison to 100% ASAP, make sure to have enough life, and get suppression on the tree and gear. Scaling damage comes after that mostly.

As for auras, you will juggle them as you level, and it really depends on your gear and resources available. Generally, the curses are the important bit, auras far less so aside from Grace.

Happy to help with specific issues if they arise, especially on the Discord, but don't stop trying to think ahead on your own!

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Thanks, is that I have months without playing and there is a lot of content of "Starters" Guides on YouTube and other interesting media that explain everything step by step for newbies, but honestly I have fallen in love with your Build, I loved mines when in his time I played arc mines, and I really want to try this Build (I will not play in SSF), I will assemble tomorrow a mini guide for myself and so have everything sorted while I progress through acts and look for the items, Thank you very much! (Sorry for my english).
I'll try to think pathfinder version (non-crit)
This one looks really cool, especially with the additional security freeze, temp chains and chill provide. Honest question though:
I am not one to hardcore grind for gear. I do see me getting those alternate quality gems via heist as well as farming/crafting a cluster, but I probably won‘t farm pinnacle bosses.
Most of my chars get to rare T16 maps while dying every 3-4 maps to something. Well my point: I don‘t play 10 hours a day and I won‘t farm more rare stuff, unless it naturally drops for me while playing for fun. My mechanics aren‘t great, so I can‘t rely on those for to solve encounters. My goal isn‘t to clear ubers though, I‘d be happy to do some pinnacle encounters some weeks into the league without getting too frustrated along the way.

Is this build suited for some rather low investment player like me in ssf (within realistic expectations, ofc. I don‘t expect it to clear the game on some random magic items)?
"
Firnblut wrote:
This one looks really cool, especially with the additional security freeze, temp chains and chill provide. Honest question though:
I am not one to hardcore grind for gear. I do see me getting those alternate quality gems via heist as well as farming/crafting a cluster, but I probably won‘t farm pinnacle bosses.
Most of my chars get to rare T16 maps while dying every 3-4 maps to something. Well my point: I don‘t play 10 hours a day and I won‘t farm more rare stuff, unless it naturally drops for me while playing for fun. My mechanics aren‘t great, so I can‘t rely on those for to solve encounters. My goal isn‘t to clear ubers though, I‘d be happy to do some pinnacle encounters some weeks into the league without getting too frustrated along the way.

Is this build suited for some rather low investment player like me in ssf (within realistic expectations, ofc. I don‘t expect it to clear the game on some random magic items)?

Yeah, should be fine and way better than the usual thing you play. Dying every 3-4 maps is awful, this won't be a thing here.

But if you don't spend the time and effort to farm/craft gear, on SSF? Why would ANY build work well? But yeah, mediocre gear will clear t16s fine.

Last edited by CantripN on Apr 5, 2023, 8:09:25 AM
"
CantripN wrote:

Yeah, should be fine and way better than the usual thing you play. Dying every 3-4 maps is awful, this won't be a thing here.

But if you don't spend the time and effort to farm/craft gear, on SSF? Why would ANY build work well? But yeah, mediocre gear will clear t16s fine.

Depends on how much fun the farming is. I just can‘t bring myself to grind while I don‘t enjoy the way, nor am I willing to no-life this game. Probably am just lacking a lot of knowledge on top of that. Feels still better than playing trade.

Anyways thank you very much for your answer, I‘ll give it a shot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info