[3.22] šŸ’€The Grim ReaperšŸ’€ - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin (SSF Viable, League-start viable, Uber)

I haven't played in a very long time, like two years, and that time ago I played mostly mines. It was arc mines back then, and I don't see anyone playing arc mines anymore here, so I guess that's not a thing anymore! I'm looking at a miner to start the league once again and I'm looong out of date. With that in mind, I'm wondering: what kind of budget are we looking at here for the following breakpoints:

* Farming T16s
* Farming seriously juiced T16s, from like Delirium or whatever else the big juice is nowadays
* Boss killing of various varieties

Build guide is very in-depth, but given how much movement there's been in the past two years (wtf there's an atlas passive tree now?!?), I have no idea how much this actually costs to get important things like the above done.
"
doctorsurgo wrote:
I haven't played in a very long time, like two years, and that time ago I played mostly mines. It was arc mines back then, and I don't see anyone playing arc mines anymore here, so I guess that's not a thing anymore! I'm looking at a miner to start the league once again and I'm looong out of date. With that in mind, I'm wondering: what kind of budget are we looking at here for the following breakpoints:

* Farming T16s
* Farming seriously juiced T16s, from like Delirium or whatever else the big juice is nowadays
* Boss killing of various varieties

Build guide is very in-depth, but given how much movement there's been in the past two years (wtf there's an atlas passive tree now?!?), I have no idea how much this actually costs to get important things like the above done.

I don't play trade, but I did all the things on this from league-start until the very end, on SSF.

Farming T16s should be easy with just drops and basic crafting or minor trade.

Juiced T16s are probably a few divines to feel smooth.

Uber Pinnacle bosses, that's where you truly need the good stuff.
[3.22] šŸ’€The Grim ReaperšŸ’€ - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ā„ļøāš”CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreezeāš”ā„ļø
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Hello and thank you CantripN for your guide!
I havent played hexblast or miner yet so that my question is about this build's playstyle and certain mastery choice. Could you please clarify as you have a lot of experience with this build: is it necessary to take both Curse mastery "You take 40% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes by Cursed Enemies" and Poison Mastery "Enemies Poisoned by you cannot deal Critical Strikes"? Is the reason behind taking both because poison is not there fast enough or because of projectiles from offscreen enemies?
The idea is that plenty of things can hit you before you get a chance to Poison them, yeah. But I agree, that point isn't crucial at all.

It's not set in stone, you can get more life, or more dps, instead.

[3.22] ā„ļøāš”CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreezeāš”ā„ļø
Last edited by CantripN on Apr 5, 2023, 7:15:02 PM
I looked for something that's not Pathfinder or SRS. Didn't play mines for like 3–5 years :)
Hope it will work for this league.
Im sad its a miner... miner play style is soo annoying if it was a trapper id play it in a heartbeat
"
VolticSaurus wrote:
Im sad its a miner... miner play style is soo annoying if it was a trapper id play it in a heartbeat

I really don't know what people are doing when they say this. You bind detonate to left click, and just right click to cast like a self-cast build.

Couldn't BE any more smooth.

You probably tried mines back when you have to manually manage mine detonation?

Is it viable to follow the main skill tree for mines, but level with poisonous concoction?

Also, what should I prioritize in skill tree while leveling, i.e. what should I rush towards for smoother leveling experience and switch to mines asap?
"
anvilgod wrote:
Is it viable to follow the main skill tree for mines, but level with poisonous concoction?

Also, what should I prioritize in skill tree while leveling, i.e. what should I rush towards for smoother leveling experience and switch to mines asap?

Please don't. PC needs flask points, some other poison points, etc. Do it right, or it'll be miserable leveling.

I believe in you to think for yourself :)

Hey man! thanks for your guide.
At which point is recommended to switch to mines? any specific item to get before doing that?

thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info