What will happen when the Trial of the Ancestors ends?

"
Just like Ultimatum, another great league doesnt go core.

No logic
Both awful Leagues+ Bestiary
8 challenges
only 72 and 93 lvl chars xD
"I did not play too much but leagues were great" - U are funny guy, Sally xD
Last edited by KoTLIIpeguHrePa on Nov 20, 2023, 6:28:54 PM
"
Tattoo core? No. ty. Guys u crazy its too OP. I played all leagues but its TOO unbalanced. Harvest was most beautiful at least for crafting. But this Tourments - ITS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring. Adding tattoos to core drop also bad idea. And Hinekora’s Lock’s shouldnt exist (worst Economy I every seen)

doesn't mean all tattoos were op just because ggg didnt know how to balance two of them
"
Jedeye wrote:
A shame that tattoos won't make it into the core game in 3.23. They gave such a great amount of build diversity and choices.

They did not, in fact it's more like the opposite ....

It makes it much easier for anybody to get ailment immune, it's much easier to get some rare stats .... it makes all builds tend to similar results, it uniforms things if anything : that's the opposite of build diversity.

Tattoos are extremely convenient, and massive power creep, but they did not improve "build diversity" at all.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Nov 20, 2023, 9:27:57 PM
I don't get how Prophecy gets the boot and now also Ancestor, but thoroughly loot-nerfed and pointless Expedition gets to stay.
Is there any possibility of adding the tattoo mechanic to the base game? This gives so much more versatility for each class build.
Lady Dialla, The Gemling Queen says:

Dominus exiled you, naked and alone, unto the palm of Death. But you would not die, would you?

No, no... you cuddled Death, promised it the world, made it your consort and so generously shared it with all your fleeting friends here is Wraeclast.
Silver Coins Deleted after league ends then?
booooooooooo. L. Bad idea is a bad and you should feel bad about it.
"
SixCeeding wrote:
"
Thalon wrote:
Just one more week, huh?

So you don't know how to read huh?
Yeah I can, but the date has changed in the meanwhile. So jokes on you..
fuck off
Out of all the leagues, this is the one you choose not to go core? When pretty much the whole community is telling you they hope it goes core?

What is going on anymore? Can you reunite the team so that we can get leagues to go core again? We're sitting here still waiting on Ultimatum to come back, along with Sentinel, Kalandra, Crucible and Scourge and you're over here saying that yet another league is not going core.

There are people, believe it or not, who only play Standard and want actual new content to play and we only get that once in half of a year.

This goes for league players too, they would enjoy some new content to go core. This whole mindset of not having leagues go core would have never happened before when the team was united and not split between PoE 1 and PoE 2.
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Nov 21, 2023, 3:02:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info