Path of Exile: Affliction Teasers

haven't played for a while but is that a bigger stack size for chaos ??
indeed a great positive change for all of us. appreciate it.
"
HatreT wrote:
five
six
twenty-six

woots that?

i think its hint for POE 2 launch date. Its a Friday too!

why would you trade 5 chaos, 6 divines and 26 scraps for an item... its too random to be random, and needed to choose a currency with stack bigger than 20 for the "year". ^^
Last edited by Zenshii on Nov 27, 2023, 5:12:19 PM
New divination card is good (but boringly named). It's certainly not an easy end game item farming card, but it will result in some good bases. There's some very good modifiers on gloves that people never get a high tier level for because of RNG or cost.
Is that a new flask or an MTX ?
Eldritch Perfection: This card is going to be staggeringly rare.

Anything that absolutely requires boss-exclusive currencies to make - [[Further Invention]] [[The Aspirant]] - is way rarer than the trade league market values the results.

I expect this to be closer to [[Unrequited Love]] in rarity than to [[The Apothecary]]. It may even be rarer than Unrequited Love.

I hope I'm wrong on this precedent, as this card would be safe at [[The Nurse]]'s rarity and probably even safe at [[The Academic]] or [[The Hunger]] rarity (the latter two being about 6 and 3 times as rare as [[The Fortunate]] respectively.

But GGG's past precedents are clear - items that require boss drops to make are gigarare, and the average is something like 5 or 6 Orb of Conflicts to make a perfect tier item (small number of embers/ichors as well).

Should be a fun turnin in trade league though.
Le Toucan Will Return
"
Zenshii wrote:
"
HatreT wrote:
five
six
twenty-six

woots that?

i think its hint for POE 2 launch date. Its a Friday too!

why would you trade 5 chaos, 6 divines and 26 scraps for an item... its too random to be random, and needed to choose a currency with stack bigger than 20 for the "year". ^^

June 6, 2026 is over two years away. If that is the POE2 launch date, then a summer 2024 for beta is way off.

11/26 was yesterday and perhaps the day in NZ that they posted the tease.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Yes, Chaos-Stacksize has been increased.
Stop complaining about how long QoL updates take and just be glad it's happening now; bunch of whiny fuckers. Go play D4 if you want zero QoL whatsoever.

Also, idk what people are seeing but chaos stack size is still 20. No increase in stack size in that clip, ya weirdos.
The art on that new Divination Card is overwhelmingly Warhammer 40K. That is Horus, Warmaster, down to his armor. The fact that two eldritch horrors (Khorne and Tzeentch) are to either side of him is over the top.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info