Path of Exile: Affliction Teasers

"
Lowtemps wrote:
Stop complaining about how long QoL updates take and just be glad it's happening now; bunch of whiny fuckers. Go play D4 if you want zero QoL whatsoever.

Also, idk what people are seeing but chaos stack size is still 20. No increase in stack size in that clip, ya weirdos.

This. People whine when there's no QoL, then whine when it does happen. Can never make the PoE community happy, I swear...
one Teaser a day keeps not the doctor away!!!!
one quality of life that D4 has that poe should have had a LONG time ago is not needing scrolls. all items should drop identified and there should be no need for portal scrolls. it's 2023 and scrolls are so 1990's
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
Lowtemps wrote:
Also, idk what people are seeing but chaos stack size is still 20. No increase in stack size in that clip, ya weirdos.
tldr, or else? Someone asks after a while of not playing if the stack size of Chaos is bigger than before. An other one confirm this. Not a reason to ranting.
"
spaceace7373 wrote:
one quality of life that D4 has that poe should have had a LONG time ago is not needing scrolls. all items should drop identified and there should be no need for portal scrolls. it's 2023 and scrolls are so 1990's

You don't understand PoE.

if GGG makes items drop indentified then people will make lootfilter that search for specific mods on them and then it gonna ruin the economy in PoE.

Before complaining think twice, please.
The seller got scammed, that pair of gloves is worth at least 10 more divines !! ;)
"
hrakks wrote:
"
spaceace7373 wrote:

You don't understand PoE.

if GGG makes items drop indentified then people will make lootfilter that search for specific mods on them and then it gonna ruin the economy in PoE.

Before complaining think twice, please.

You can think thrice and realize that GGG can make auto identification on pickup, not on drop.
Is this a hint for poe 2 release date?

8/6/26
best item filter is grim dawn has
u can choose affixes to show on ground
that is why up post guy said need idendfied drops must go on so filters will works way to better im aggree with it and need improve even more

filters in this game rly annoying we hiding 99% loot
"
sirgog wrote:
Eldritch Perfection: This card is going to be staggeringly rare.

Anything that absolutely requires boss-exclusive currencies to make - [[Further Invention]] [[The Aspirant]] - is way rarer than the trade league market values the results.

I expect this to be closer to [[Unrequited Love]] in rarity than to [[The Apothecary]]. It may even be rarer than Unrequited Love.

I hope I'm wrong on this precedent, as this card would be safe at [[The Nurse]]'s rarity and probably even safe at [[The Academic]] or [[The Hunger]] rarity (the latter two being about 6 and 3 times as rare as [[The Fortunate]] respectively.

But GGG's past precedents are clear - items that require boss drops to make are gigarare, and the average is something like 5 or 6 Orb of Conflicts to make a perfect tier item (small number of embers/ichors as well).

Should be a fun turnin in trade league though.

I was reading this and thought: This guy just repeats what sirgog said in his youtube video!
Then i checked who posted this... ;-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info