Path of Exile: Affliction Teasers

Multiple people at reddit/twitter report that if you take character names in latest teaser and decode to rote 8 you gonna receive a message like *SENTINEL + ATLAS + WIN OR DIE* or *ATLAS WONDER SENTINEL*. Guess that's the real teaser?
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
Last edited by Anngrat on Nov 28, 2023, 7:07:26 PM
"
TheVeug86 wrote:
RE: char slots

the question is why has it taken 10+ years for this to be a thing lol

maybe ask yourself why you're complaining about good QoL instead of just being glad it happened? [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Timothy_GGG on Nov 28, 2023, 7:41:00 PM
Haha support removed your comment. I think it's hilarious. GGG let's people CRAP on their team but doesn't allow anyone to aggressively defend them. I guess it does make sense.

I am very thankful for it all.
Not great teasers so far lol
I hope 1 day character selection screen will have Sort option too (By Level, Ascendancy and so on) =).
Still this one is also good one, finally will know how many slots i have left =)
Whoa a bunch of nothingburgers this league really. Stack split in trade window is nice but should have been there years ago. A div card that's propably rare af and has 1/200 chance of giving you something useful? Exciting as a classical chess game.

They wrote that the scope of 3.23 is very large, let's hope for the reveal and actual league then. 3.22 was very good, I had a lot of fun and played close to 300 hours which is more than average. (yeah i don't have challenges because I dislike completing house chores in video games)
"
xPiranha wrote:
How about let us log into our hideouts that's a QOL teaser id like to see.

Can't see that happening anytime soon, although I suspect there are good reasons.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
This game is great! Only been playing for 6 months. Wish I played this since launch!
One thing i wish we had was the ability to sort stash tabs,
Example, press R3 and it arranges by item and Quality!
GREAT GAME keep up the great work!
"
xPiranha wrote:
How about let us log into our hideouts that's a QOL teaser id like to see.

That is not going to happen, ever.

And not because they hate you ;)

The point of logging in in Town hubs is to be able to see the other people MTX, and maybe decide you want to have it too. After all, that's their main income line.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info