Path of Exile: Affliction Teasers

"
"
xPiranha wrote:
How about let us log into our hideouts that's a QOL teaser id like to see.

Can't see that happening anytime soon, although I suspect there are good reasons.

Ability to log in into your hideout could be a decent MTX for new top-tier core supporter pack, kappa.
3.13 Was the best league ever!
3.18 Rest in peace my beloved recombinators, I'm gonna miss you...
"
bgdmm wrote:
"
xPiranha wrote:
How about let us log into our hideouts that's a QOL teaser id like to see.

That is not going to happen, ever.

And not because they hate you ;)

The point of logging in in Town hubs is to be able to see the other people MTX, and maybe decide you want to have it too. After all, that's their main income line.

Even with that reason they still promote speedrun events that make you not stay in town
"
ChanBalam wrote:
I think they are building up to an additional +2 aoe for cleave. Or should that be meters now?

They'll save that for a bigger release. Highlight of 3.39.0, or something, to compensate for another delay for PoE2 full release.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
imagine implementing something that was asked for almost a decade ago and calling a teaser......

I hope you read this so you can understand exactly whats is going on. I dont care if anyone replies to this and in fact replying to it would be a waste of your time since I will not reply, I mostly just want the devs to understand.

You nerfed all our shit for years, you told us it was to make it more inline with poe2. You told us we were getting a skeleton crew in order to work on poe2 WHICH WOULD BENEFIT poe.

flash forward. Now we see, the nerfs were for NOTHING, for no reason at all. all these nerfs to help align us were for nothing now. I dont even care if you revert the nerfs anymore.

the skeleton crew, IS FOR NOTHING NOW. these benefits will not touch poe, you told us about all these MASSIVE IMPROVEMENTS and thats why we got wire frame update.

you told us we were getting 1 game and that all our items would carry onward.
are we seeing a trend here....

YOU DESERVE NO TRUST AND NO BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. take that however you want. I abandoned blizzard games during d3 to a community driven beta game that was suppose to be diablo 2's true successor. regardless of if you meant to or not you have betrayed that portion of the community.

you have shown your true colors. you prided yourself on being dev team for the community you have ruined that. I cannot speak for everyone only myself, but i have been betrayed by your words.
odds are I will not play poe2, whats the point so you can milk me for more money only to flat out lie to me? I do not wish you luck with your game, i hope it falls the way of blizzard just like you.
Last edited by EKoP on Nov 29, 2023, 3:51:14 PM
only 3 teasers?
dang yo
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
wait that is a card for an old weapon , is ggg trolling us or the next league got nothing good to tease ?
i was wondering the same
we def getting trolled bruh
looks like we scraping bottom of the barrel atm. lets hope for good reveal stream at least.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info