Path of Exile: Affliction Teasers

Of course Tota isn't going core, wouldn't want to give more reason for people to stay on poe 1.
Why am I still here
Divinarius card is going to be RARE. If you aren't familiar with how much it was buffed in 3.20, check it out; it's generally better on most caster builds than any sub 10 divine rare, but worse than 30 divine rares. It gets worse on builds that have a lot of %increased damage already (e.g. if you use 12 passive i84 clusters) and gets better if you use Skin of the Lords where you might still hit the gem level 30 soft cap with Divinarius.

Very much trade league only, but it's a small but meaningful buff to two Exarch altars that you already generally take (they are in the top 25% of altar options):

(1.6–3.2)% chance to drop an additional Divination Card which rewards a Corrupted Unique Item

and

(1.6–3.2)% chance to drop an additional Divination Card which rewards a Corrupted Item.

These get taken for the slim chance at Mageblood, Headhunter and (lesser extent) Skin of the Lords/Loyal cards. Another 1 divine card on them, even if it is Demon/PriceOfDevotion rarity, is all upside.

Early in a map I already take those over "Boss drops 4 chaos orbs" but not over "Boss drops 2 awakened sextants"
Le Toucan Will Return
Last edited by sirgog on Nov 29, 2023, 6:29:33 PM
"
imagine implementing something that was asked for almost a decade ago and calling a teaser......

I hope you read this so you can understand exactly whats is going on. I dont care if anyone replies to this and in fact replying to it would be a waste of your time since I will not reply, I mostly just want the devs to understand.

You nerfed all our shit for years, you told us it was to make it more inline with poe2. You told us we were getting a skeleton crew in order to work on poe2 WHICH WOULD BENEFIT poe.

flash forward. Now we see, the nerfs were for NOTHING, for no reason at all. all these nerfs to help align us were for nothing now. I dont even care if you revert the nerfs anymore.

the skeleton crew, IS FOR NOTHING NOW. these benefits will not touch poe, you told us about all these MASSIVE IMPROVEMENTS and thats why we got wire frame update.

you told us we were getting 1 game and that all our items would carry onward.
are we seeing a trend here....

YOU DESERVE NO TRUST AND NO BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. take that however you want. I abandoned blizzard games during d3 to a community driven beta game that was suppose to be diablo 2's true successor. regardless of if you meant to or not you have betrayed that portion of the community.

you have shown your true colors. you prided yourself on being dev team for the community you have ruined that. I cannot speak for everyone only myself, but i have been betrayed by your words.
odds are I will not play poe2, whats the point so you can milk me for more money only to flat out lie to me? I do not wish you luck with your game, i hope it falls the way of blizzard just like you.

Yep, the devs should bow down to YOU, specifically YOU, and your demands about what this game should be. You're incredibly mad and are taking it personally that they aren't adding things you want, which makes you a clown. Just stop playing because all you're going to keep doing is complain they aren't catering to you and again, it's a joke how personally you're taking this game. Grow up, get a life.

"i WoNt rEpLy" yeah, please don't. No one cares about your ridiculous opinions and most assuredly the devs do not either. Go play D4.
Last edited by Lowtemps on Nov 29, 2023, 9:13:08 PM
"
EKoP wrote:
imagine implementing something that was asked for almost a decade ago and calling a teaser......

I hope you read this so you can understand exactly whats is going on. I dont care if anyone replies to this and in fact replying to it would be a waste of your time since I will not reply, I mostly just want the devs to understand.

You nerfed all our shit for years, you told us it was to make it more inline with poe2. You told us we were getting a skeleton crew in order to work on poe2 WHICH WOULD BENEFIT poe.

flash forward. Now we see, the nerfs were for NOTHING, for no reason at all. all these nerfs to help align us were for nothing now. I dont even care if you revert the nerfs anymore.

the skeleton crew, IS FOR NOTHING NOW. these benefits will not touch poe, you told us about all these MASSIVE IMPROVEMENTS and thats why we got wire frame update.

you told us we were getting 1 game and that all our items would carry onward.
are we seeing a trend here....

YOU DESERVE NO TRUST AND NO BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. take that however you want. I abandoned blizzard games during d3 to a community driven beta game that was suppose to be diablo 2's true successor. regardless of if you meant to or not you have betrayed that portion of the community.

you have shown your true colors. you prided yourself on being dev team for the community you have ruined that. I cannot speak for everyone only myself, but i have been betrayed by your words.
odds are I will not play poe2, whats the point so you can milk me for more money only to flat out lie to me? I do not wish you luck with your game, i hope it falls the way of blizzard just like you.

LOL, speak for yourself. You want them to make your game. If you want that, go make your own.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
DO you PC guys know that console does not have a South African server? Please help us get South African servers for console. Now that would be a QoL

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3405621
Can we have South African Servers on console please? Thanks
yippie
if you give the smallest hint you dont like something about PoE , The "Actually" gentleman instantly go BANKAI .XD
Quite promising isn't? Maybe 3.23 will be banger? (Clueless)
With 2h playtime at evenings i'm very casual player, who didn't have enough knowledge to beat pinnacle bosses and TOTA was banger league for me, because with this league mechanic i've had access to much more currency than usual, which gave me opportunity to experiment with craft options, which was unreachable in the previous leagues. GGG, please, implement a TOTAlike mechanic for casual players like me to grind currency during our 2h gameplay at evenings. Thanks!
"
Hellzepop wrote:
With 2h playtime at evenings i'm very casual player, who didn't have enough knowledge to beat pinnacle bosses and TOTA was banger league for me, because with this league mechanic i've had access to much more currency than usual, which gave me opportunity to experiment with craft options, which was unreachable in the previous leagues. GGG, please, implement a TOTAlike mechanic for casual players like me to grind currency during our 2h gameplay at evenings. Thanks!

finally honest player expresses why ppl like Tota :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info