Path of Exile: Affliction Teasers

Wow.
Not sure if I should be excited or worried.
One Punch is indeed the strongest.
ZBC Ownage. It is a sad place to be. lol
Universal Law - Balance
"
jrockets wrote:
"
tBP_Lux wrote:
When are we getting all the transfigured skill gem info?

I believe they said starting monday they would start releasing info daily

I hope you're right. Without the info we don't know where we're at with a lot of skills.
Thats the fun part I guess.
I think this league I wont spoil myself to much just so I can experience a lot for the first time again and regret every build or character decision I have made until the point I find a skillgem that just hooks me just to have the same experience again with a new character I made to play that skill <3
Planning to go some manaforged arrow build so i can spam multiple transfigured gems
500 gem reworks and 1 at a time because everyone knows the other 496 are WIP.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
Spoiler
i like teasers allot but i don't really understand the reason to hold back the teasers for the items/gems in this game cause people are data mining all the information anyways when the patch launches is it not better to just at least post half of the items/info in a interval and keep the things that aren't fully tested saved to last. with this in mind even if you guys post and people/players who plays the game actually finds broken interactions before the patch even lands might solve allot of problems to example you guys can refrain from mid league nerfs etc. might help in the long run.
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
500 gem reworks and 1 at a time because everyone knows the other 496 are WIP.

GGG has become the master of building hype.

couple days before new league is out and here we are all running around like headless chickens desperate to find some info on what is going to happen.
self found league fan

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/324242/page/1

GGG - for the love of God - you have most hyped patch in a long while - don't give us another armour set, please (Or at least go with a theme of the league ffs). Items in PoE 2 are looking amazing baseline. Like - genuenly top tier art. So - PLEASE add something new this time. We had ONE hideout. In a decade. One.
I'd have given you a much better deal on better gloves.
Question.

Are the new ascendancies strictly a league thing? What if someone attains one of them on HC, then rips to go to standard? Would the ripped character still have the new ascendancy tree in Std?

Thanks
«PVP» -- PVP Guild. Recruiting!

Pm me for: 1v1s / 2v2s / 3v3s / CTFs!
Last edited by xweezyfbaby3x on Dec 3, 2023, 5:12:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info