Watch the Affliction Livestream Soon!

LETS GO BOIS
Pog
EARLY CHRISTMAS
LOGIN pausechamp
pog
christmas is coming early
Don't care about PoE 2. It will come out one day and be awesome but thinking about it is just torture.

Just show the next league that we will be playing soon. Would be nice to make Melee more viable. Spell and Bow builds are getting old.

Also last season mapping drops was nerfed a ton and all the loot came from Crucible or Ancestor. I enjoy mapping and what makes POE unique is you can pick the content you enjoy.

Ancestor league made all content in the game useless.

Leagues only last a month. I think their should be focus to make leagues fun for the whole season.

I feel like every season PoE is fun during new season release but its only a game you play for a month on and than 3 months off.

getting so hard / i mean hyped
LOGIN
"
Id1eRace wrote:
Don't care about PoE 2. It will come out one day and be awesome but thinking about it is just torture.

Just show the next league that we will be playing soon. Would be nice to make Melee more viable. Spell and Bow builds are getting old.

Also last season mapping drops was nerfed a ton and all the loot came from Crucible or Ancestor. I enjoy mapping and what makes POE unique is you can pick the content you enjoy.

Ancestor league made all content in the game useless.

Leagues only last a month. I think their should be focus to make leagues fun for the whole season.

I feel like every season PoE is fun during new season release but its only a game you play for a month on and than 3 months off.

While I agree with your points, you decide how much fun and how long a league is by the decisions you make.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info