Watch the Affliction Livestream Soon!

Yay!

But what’s with the different time?!
WTF is 10 AM PST? can we replace these time zones with UTC please? it has been the standard for many decades! odds are, people know their offset to UTC, but who TF wants to look up the time in california or new zealand or whatever other place you pick this time and whether they have daylight savings time or other nonsense.
17 hours! Lesgoooo

Ill just leave my twitch open cuz its 4am my time :S And I got work
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
Considering bring to more time for earn rewards could be cool if we can get them only during night (for Europe), but excited and cant wait what you prepared for us! :)
What do you think about that DALE?
IGN: HarroHarbinger
"
Id1eRace wrote:

Leagues only last a month. I think their should be focus to make leagues fun for the whole season.

You got cancel cultured, woke.

To your point, other games have been killing it with multiple league campfires, updates, QoL, communication!!!! and in league events.

I usually last a weekend before i am reminded of why i can't stand to play poe anymore. Its not just that poe isn't going to be poe 4.0 anymore, its knowing its in permanent maintenance mode.

If you can't handle the truth, just delete the forum post - Precious Flower
I'M NOT HYPED YOU'RE HYPED
Second-class poe gamer
Any confirmation when the current core supporter packs will leave the store?

I assume the new packs will be introduced on todays livestream, so will the current packs be gone as soon as the stream starts, or at some later time?
don't forget to turn off Alternative Player for Twitch
Im gay

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info