Watch the Affliction Livestream Soon!

pepeHype
"
Id1eRace wrote:

Leagues only last a month. I think their should be focus to make leagues fun for the whole season.

speak for yourself, i play since Kalandra and never spent less than 2.5 month per league. and i actually drop the league because a new game that interest me releases after that period, otherwise i would keep playing.
Hyped for the new league, just kinda worried how much effort went into it because this announcement seems to focus a lot on poe2
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
Will we see a patch notes tomorrow? When does this usually happen?
poggies
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
being concerned about "just over one hour" livestream including Q&A for an "ambitious" league content.
"
Id1eRace wrote:

Ancestor league made all content in the game useless.

I could not disagree harder on that. Tota was actually one of the few league where you could benefit from the league mechanic without doing it. Just buy the tattoos.

I geared five chars in maps over the course of 7 weeks and haven´t pushed tota over rank 300. I hated it because it required certain builds which were useless in maps until the investment skyrocketed. Tattoos were nice.

Tota was crafting league, so beasts were insane. You got itemized Sanctums to sell, Sanctums to run yourself, Logbooks, which always pay off, actually like crazy, Harbi which was insane insane.

Like, there is litteraly no mechanic in the game right now that does not pay off if you enjoy it. Some might be more broken than others, but hey, if you enjoy it why get picky of +1-5 div per hour, right?

Overall the best league for me ever. Your statement about mapping being useless is actually kinda useless. Dont blame the game, educate yourself.
"
Oneeuia wrote:
Will we see a patch notes tomorrow? When does this usually happen?

Patch notes are usually published right after the livestream.
Can’t wait!!!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Amazing, tyvm for the effort!! ♥

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info